A couple of new ones
1. Ear-Biter, Ogre Battlemaster at Ring of Trials, has male Gnome voice. Ogres would be much cuter with female Gnome voice.

2. The Voidspawn ability Pain Spike appears to heal the target. The combat logs says, for example, "You gain 71 health from Pain Spike."
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Pain Spikes are temporary damage. Once the DoT's run it's course, it heals you for the same amount.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Ear-Biter's voice is a joke about Mike Tyson. Think about it. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Pain Spikes are temporary damage. Once the DoT's run it's course, it heals you for the same amount.
Yeah, that confused me the first few times I got it. I was looking around to see if there was a priest putting a Rank 1 Renew on me, and then one time I clicked off the buff. ><
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:Ear-Biter's voice is a joke about Mike Tyson. Think about it. :)

-Bolty

Thanks to Google I get the reference to ear-bitting, but the gnome voice is a mystery.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Quote:Thanks to Google I get the reference to ear-bitting, but the gnome voice is a mystery.

Have you ever heard Mike Tyson speak? He has a very high pitched voice. I have a feeling that it is party of the reason he went into boxing (cause with a voice like that, he would have been beat on mercilessly in high school).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.