SR Heroic Saturday Night
With the raid being cancelled on SR, how about some Heroics?

Ori needs an SP run to turn in Cudgel of Kar'desh, can use the quests in Arca, SH, SL, and SV for the Naaru quest lines.

Taha can use pretty much anything, but would really prefer either a Crypts run (never run in heroic), Botanica run (again, never done in heroic), or Mana Tombs as I could always use more Consortium rep.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Dude.

Black Morass.

Nuff said.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
time? lochnar wants to play with the other kids
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Hykim could sure use a nether, or at least badges towards it.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Shalandrax or Sharanna.
I would love to go... Drex has keys for everything but Sha'Tar instances (Still need at least 2, if not 3, more normal runs)... night is only keyed with CE... magix has keys for everything... (gave up on PuGs before Drex and Night was able to get keyed)... However, unless the run starts a little late, I, likely, will not be able to... baby/house night, to free up time for the 10-person run(s)...

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling