Iron Man 2 trailer is out
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/

I absolutely loved the first Iron Man. I even liked it more than Dark Knight.

Iron Man 2 features Mickey Rourke as the new bad guy, Whiplash. I can't wait to see his portrayal, and in the trailer it looks very, very promising.
I saw the trailer recently, and it did look like something worthy. I actually haven't watched the first one-- I'd better get around to that.
With great power comes the great need to blame other people.
Guild Wars 2: (ArchonWing.9480) 
Battle.net (ArchonWing.1480)
Looking good. I don't know if I'm sold on the villain quite yet, but I'd pay the price of admission to see Robert Downey Jr. brew coffee and read the newspaper as Iron Man. :lol:

-Jester
All I can say is "YES!" and I hope they don't get too silly. The mood in the first film balanced witty smartassiness with a somber undercurrent.
Hoping the same feel is woven into this chapter ...
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Hi,

Quote:I absolutely loved the first Iron Man.
Ditto -- great entertainment. Hope the sequel lives up to it. I try to avoid trailers, either they give away the good parts or they raise false expectations, or both.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:I saw the trailer recently, and it did look like something worthy. I actually haven't watched the first one-- I'd better get around to that.
I didn't see the first one either. Since it seems to be highly recommended maybe it is time, although I always thought of Iron Man as a Batman knockoff.

While not exactly a trailer, it was clever marketing for them to put the first six minutes of Dark Knight on the Batman Begins disc. We just had a perfect Wintergrasp defence, and I thought to watch a movie to celebrate -- as soon as I finish my steak and Holandaise. Will probably watch Seventh Seal.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
Hi,

Quote:I always thought of Iron Man as a Batman knockoff.
Old saw about "take your job, not yourself, seriously." Iron Man meets that criterion, Batman doesn't. Both ways can be great entertainment, but they are a bit different.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Iron Man is awesome as all get out.
But I've always thought of War Machine as Iron Man going to 11

Yes, I know that the WM armor is at best equal to, more likely inferior to, the IM armor (else, IM would be using the identical suit). But War Machine just strikes me as that much awsomer.

Then again, if I were in charge of the movie, it would be called "Iron Man 2: Electric Bugaloo"