Paladin talent choices
Quote:Since your paladin does not have Precision, is there a good way of making up for the lack of +spell hit? I had not noticed the buff to Vindication. It does look good. My paladin had Vindication a long time ago and I recall it proced often.

Anyone else have suggestions?

Spell hit, much like melee hit, is not particularly important for PvP. Since PvP is about all I do, and I do most of my questing with a partner, I've never had need for spell hit.

It should be noted that Holy/Ret is not and never will be a DPS spec; if you're considering DPSing, you're going to need to do a full Ret build.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Spell hit, much like melee hit, is not particularly important for PvP.
:rolleyes:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote::rolleyes:
Melee hit and spell hit really isn't important for PvP...

Rogues might like melee hit, but that's the only case I can think of (that doesn't involve different levels).
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk