Feral Druid: Chance to Hit for Finishing Moves
I have a question about the Cat druid's Finishing Moves and their Chance to Hit:

Could it be that the Finishing Moves have a significantly lower Chance to Hit than the regular "combo point" attacks like Claw? Finishing Moves seem to miss the target much more often than the latter in my experience.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
I'd say that's a combination of two factors:

1) Bad luck and 2) the fact that a missed Finishing Move is a lot more noticable.

I've never heard that a Finishing Move should have a lower chance to hit.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Missing a finishing move also costs all the energy of the move, so you notice it more.
Yep, missing hits of finishing moves are more noticeable. I just got the feeling that they miss more:)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller