Grr...
:oMy computer broke. It had some sort of write error, then wouldn't shut down, then wouldn't restart (5 times). I got it restarted, ran defrag and and doing a disk error check. That takes a while. Just putting this here in case anyone is worried. I'm on my laptop right now, and it has WoW, but it hasn't been updated since July, so 2.2 patch, etc. ><

Ah, well, lets me get caught up on some other stuff, like getting my sigplates updated!:D

ETA: Hmm, no option to delete a post. Well, I localized the problem to an external HDD. We'll see.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Been there, done that. Could be HDD or memory depending on the error. I'm running mismatched RAM, so get all sorts of problems at time:P
That sounds like me right now Shim. I did some big upgrades last week and during the new OS install I got into a reboot loop. That was just the start of all kinds of weird issues. I think I have it narrowed down to the power supply, which is a new 1k unit. Still waiting for a replacement.

On the plus side, at one point I was able to run 3DMark06 and I more than doubled my old systems score.

On the other hand, having no PC for over a week is pushing me over the edge. Err maybe I was already there, cant remember.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Err maybe I was already there, cant remember.

Not sure what you'd be like not on the edge... :D

But it's not as fun without you, edge or not.