Hi There! What's Going On?
Welcome to the new guild area for the Lurker Lounge. Currently this serves our two WoW Lurkers guilds on Terenas and Stormrage. Old posts from the Meeting Stone under World of Warcraft have been transfered here.

Each server's guild has its own private forum. We've added a bunch of people to user masks/permissions to enable them to see the respectve forums they should have access to. However, our list of people is a bit short, especially on the Stormrage side. If you should be given access to the Terenas or Stormrage forums (or both) and you don't see them, it's because you smell funny!

Seriously, just let us (me, officers of your guild, or just post here) know and we'll get you set up. It's expected that posts for server raids will take place in the respective server forums, although for a short while they'll probably continue here until we're sure everyone has access they need. You can't sign up for a raid if you can't see the post, after all.

Please pardon the dust as we move to the new forum structure. Oh, and blame your guild leaders/officers for the mess!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
:w00t:Thanks Bolty. :)

Edit: We're missing Lt. Warhound and bernard shakey that I can think off of the top of my head for Terenas guild.
[fixed-Mav]
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Oh, and blame your guild leaders/officers for the mess!

-Bolty

I blame Ta...I mean SABRA for this one!
So either I just can't find the Terenas page or i don't have access. So where should it be, just incase my brain is not functioning properly.
-Kira
[fixed--Mav]
Dianotosa 85 Druid
Kirayla 85 Hunter
Bubblegirl 85 Paladin
Linnara 85 Priest
Solasha 85 Warlock
Lucindia 82 Mage
Kirrily 81 Shaman
Bolty,

Here's some folks who are missing from the Terenas Guild list.

Benn
Frost *with Raid leader access
Johnybeef
Kirayla
Liss
Shikigami
Silverflail
Tal

-WimpySmurf
[fixed these, except Silverflail..what's Annie's forum ID, TD?]
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Bolty,

Here's some folks who are missing from the Terenas Guild list.
Benn
Frost *with Raid leader access
Johnybeef
Kirayla
Liss
Shikigami
Silverfail
Tal
-WimpySmurf
I would note that you misspelled Annie's screen name. It's actually "Silverflail".
-TheDragoon
Quote:I would note that you misspelled Annie's screen name. It's actually "Silverflail".
*guffaw*

Man, that's the kind of typo that could stick to a person... :lol:

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I would note that you misspelled Annie's screen name. It's actually "Silverflail".
Well, he got it right for when you're running the fake Silverflail on SR.;)
Intolerant monkey.
nice
Looks like we need to get Deathvader access to the WoW Terenas forums

Done. -Bolty
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Silverflail is missing access to both Terenas and Stormrage Forums.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Silverflail is missing access to both Terenas and Stormrage Forums.
Although in the end, nobody ever informed me (scroll up in thread), I think I found Silverflail's LL forum account name and granted her access. Annie, right?

-Bolty
Quote:Although in the end, nobody ever informed me (scroll up in thread), I think I found Silverflail's LL forum account name and granted her access. Annie, right?

-Bolty

Yup that's her.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:Although in the end, nobody ever informed me (scroll up in thread), I think I found Silverflail's LL forum account name and granted her access. Annie, right?

-Bolty
Wasn't that the whole point of me pointing out that it should be "Silverflail" rather than "Silverfail"? :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:Wasn't that the whole point of me pointing out that it should be "Silverflail" rather than "Silverfail"? :)

The problem being that if you look at the members list there is no silverflail or silverfail registered. Do a member search with a starts with silver and you get 4 hits.

Silverdragon
silverlcoud
Silverstone
SilverTsunami
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:The problem being that if you look at the members list there is no silverflail or silverfail registered. Do a member search with a starts with silver and you get 4 hits.

Silverdragon
silverlcoud
Silverstone
SilverTsunami
Strange. Apparently she signed up with Annie. Both she and I were convinced that she had signed up with Silverflail. :)
-TheDragoon
Could Rippa and I please be added to the Stormrage guild list?

Thanks!
[Image: 4945225USDBv.png]
Don't run, you'll just die tired.
Well, I'm playing again. Can I get access to the Stormrage board(s)?
[Image: 9426697EGZMV.png]
Hey Lurkers, just wondering if i can get access to the raid posts on Terenas. Would like to start joining more frequently. Thx for ur time!!....Dom
Quote:Hey Lurkers, just wondering if i can get access to the raid posts on Terenas. Would like to start joining more frequently. Thx for ur time!!....Dom
About time you asked, although I'm not sure how you got missed in the first place.:)
Intolerant monkey.