Terenas Tuesday Sept 25th Raid
Necrali.

The patch is almost certainly coming, I wouldn't cancel the raid because it does.
I'll go.
What the heck, sure. Xar's in.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Well, there is a blue post saying 2.2 is patching tomorrow.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...&sid=1&pageNo=1

I'm on call, work is doing some changes to a production server tuesday night, so I have to be able to jump on that for testing, with no notice. So probably not a good time for Malanicar to be raiding.
Frost can go

Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Yuri can make it.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
I'll be there at 10:30ST. I'd like to try to get some blue quality gems cut for those healing legs on Shiki tonight if I can. Hopefully Moors will be on and have time. I can also bring Shim (der) if it's just DPS that's needed.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:I'll be there at 10:30ST. I'd like to try to get some blue quality gems cut for those healing legs on Shiki tonight if I can. Hopefully Moors will be on and have time. I can also bring Shim (der) if it's just DPS that's needed.

You can always just mail the gems to Krash too. I check him once or twice a day.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I'll be there at 10:30ST. I'd like to try to get some blue quality gems cut for those healing legs on Shiki tonight if I can. Hopefully Moors will be on and have time. I can also bring Shim (der) if it's just DPS that's needed.

You can always just mail the gems to Krash too. I check him once or twice a day. Though I didn't check on him yesterday for some reason....
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:You can always just mail the gems to Krash too. I check him once or twice a day.
Right! I forgot that the one that's Aldor only is the green-quality purple one. The blue-q one is a drop recipe. I'll take care of it tonight. Thanks, again!:)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Quote:Who wants another shot at Mags? (provided we don't patch)
Wimpy would like to go see him.
-WimpySmurf

Here's the Lineup for tonight, plan is to hit Mags. Bench folks be ready to come we're always pulling people off the bench to help hit 25. 8PM ST 1st pull 7:30 invites.

MT
1 Geld

OT
1 Sham
2 Moors
3 Wimpy

MH
1 Dunar
2 Necrali
3 Saryn
4 Dag
5 Jenjan

DPS
1 Azzlea
2 Xarhud
3 Melothan
4 Malodius
5 Marn
6 Tamoraxx
7 Reainie
8 Kirayla
9 Mongril
10 Frost
11 Cas

Bench
Shimoyake
Acalan
Skky
Vreeslik
JB
Vinnie
Mist
Yuri
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
So if I didn't even make the bench, does that mean I was cut from the team? :o
-TheDragoon
Quote:So if I didn't even make the bench, does that mean I was cut from the team? :o

Oops, no you weren't cut i just forgot to put you there sorry.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Since I can't stay on for the full length tonight (not even till Shiki gets on), I'd be happy to give up my spot to someone who can.
Quote:Since I can't stay on for the full length tonight (not even till Shiki gets on), I'd be happy to give up my spot to someone who can.

Voiceman won't be on till 9ish so I'd plan on coming RTM since he'd be a likely candidate to take your spot when you have to go.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Edit: nevermind, Real Life just smacked me around
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Sorry guys, put me on the bench. "Stuff" is happening, not sure when/if I'll be able to log on tonight.
Quote:Voiceman won't be on till 9ish so I'd plan on coming RTM since he'd be a likely candidate to take your spot when you have to go.
-WimpySmurf

I had planned on making it but pulled some SO aggro.:( I hope you have enough for a few attempts after reading above. Sorry:(:(:(
Heh the server was dead. So nothing of note happened.