Cleoboltra's Favorite NPC
Stolen from WoWInsider is this stunning collection of Image of Archmage Vargoths all around the world.

Fear him, for he will follow you eternally! Or at least, he'll seem to pop up whenever your friendly neighborhood healing Priest is bored waiting around for a pull...

Don't forget to try to:

/dance
/slap
/bow
/point
/wave

As well. For Vargoth is all-knowing, and will respond to you even from vast distances.

All hail Vargoth.

-Bolty

P.S. Last month I was in an Alterac Valley match where Alliance had just taken Frostwolf Graveyard with me. Sticking around to defend it, it wasn't long until Image of Archmage Vargoth made an appearance - man, how did that happen? Much to my surprise, 30 seconds later, there were 5 other Vargoths standing around the flag.

I'm assuming these guys appear red to the Horde? From a distance, it would have looked like an army was guarding that flag. People who were passing by would dismount, set up a Vargoth, and ride on. It was hilarious.

P.P.S. It's funny how Vargoth screws with Thottbot. Damn, he's EVERYWHERE!
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I'm assuming these guys appear red to the Horde?

Nope, friendly. You can hand in and obtain quests on that line from anybody's Vargoth, too...
You don't know what you're talking about.
He is all things to all men. All hail the Archmage.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Image of Archmage Vargoth casts Omnipresence. Resistance is futile. :w00t:

Image of Archmage Vargoth: Reaction: <span style="color:#33FF33">A H
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Oh my, a thought:

25 Images of Archmage Vargoth vs. Illidan. Who would win?

Epic. Somebody's not prepared, I can tell you that.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.