New Grow Game!
Grow.

Figured this one out in about 45 minutes.

I like it.

All alone, or in twos,
The ones who really love you
Walk up and down outside the wall.
Some hand in hand
And some gathered together in bands.
The bleeding hearts and artists
Make their stand.

And when they've given you their all
Some stagger and fall, after all it's not easy
Banging your heart against some mad buggers wall.

"Isn't this where...."
Doc,Sep 18 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Grow.

I like it.
[right][snapback]89563[/snapback][/right]

How do you learn these stupid things? I swear I'm mentally challenged. :P
Roland *The Gunslinger*
My girlfriend and I finally got it after trying a few different turns to place the pipe.

Go little guys go!
:blush:
[Image: grow6mk.gif]
Doc,Sep 18 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:Grow.

I like it.

Another great diversion.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Munk
Doc,Sep 18 2005, 11:51 AM Wrote:Grow.

I like it.
Another good one - not quite as surreal as Grow v3 (I still haven't figured out the 'evil' ending), but harder than the easy RPG one.
[Image: gurnseyheader6lk.jpg]
Another Grow game has been released.

Check it out here.

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:Another Grow game has been released.

Check it out here.

Cheers,

Munk

That was actually one of the easier Grows I've played. Took around twenty minutes.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:That was actually one of the easier Grows I've played. Took around twenty minutes.

Agreed. I did find the animation to be some of the best yet, which was definitely a plus. But the relatively simple nature of it (compared to the earlier Grows) is apparent.

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:

I don't get it. How do you play this game? Are you suppose to click on all the icons in a certain order? I'm at a loss as to what the springs or bone do - they don't seem to do anything...
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:I don't get it. How do you play this game? Are you suppose to click on all the icons in a certain order?
Yes

Quote:I'm at a loss as to what the springs or bone do - they don't seem to do anything...
If you play the ball first thing, you'll have your ball roll off and not be available anymore. Other objects are also dependent upon happening after other things, but are not quite so obvious.

SPOILER HINTS (2) FOLLOW.....

My hint to you regarding the spring is not to use the springs until that area that they drop to is different than normal. As for the bone, its function isn't obvious until you win -- my hint there is that although the bone needs a bit of development time, I don't think anything except the win itself depends on it.

HINTS OVER

-V
VP, Entertainment
The Forsaken Inn

Okay, I just figured this out! Pissing me off thou.. I wish I could speed-up the animation!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:That was actually one of the easier Grows I've played. Took around twenty minutes.

Which of the solutions? The Alien one or the other?;)
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Quote:Which of the solutions? The Alien one or the other?;)

Uh oh... multiple solutions?

Dammit.
See you in Town,
-Z