Terenas - Las Vegas
I would just like to say Thank You to all who came and made this event for us nerds a success. I know that many who came along to help out didn't benefit much from the runs but it was a huge boost for Melothan. Between running BM six times, raiding and the other runs we went through I just about doubled my spell damage gear. I got to see Karazan for the first time and SSC so it was a blast. I'll be farming a ton now for my Frozen Shadoweave set so if anyone is looking for runs and I'm on I'd be happy to come along and help out.

Also, I'd like to extend a huge thanks to Frost, Fractional, and Dagorthan for not only coming and helping me on all of these runs but also consenting to deal with me for an entire weekend. (it's tougher than you think) Although I think they got way too much enjoyment out of Sethek Halls. =P
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

I wanted to thank you guys for going. It gave me a good excuse to take a day off work to go raiding. That was my first time in a 25-man that downed a boss, my first full run through Kara, and I also had way too much fun in Sekketh Halls. :lol: I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.:blush:
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Dare I even ask what happened in sethekk?
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Quote:Dare I even ask what happened in sethekk?

There's a mob in Sethekk that drops a totem that "randomly" charms a party member. However, I seemed to always be the one to get hit with it at which point my team was enjoying killing me each and every time. It just made it funnier that I was in the room with them so they could hear my screams. Yeah, we wiped a few times because of that and they were laughing too damn hard to pay attention to the game.
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

Quote:There's a mob in Sethekk that drops a totem that "randomly" charms a party member. However, I seemed to always be the one to get hit with it at which point my team was enjoying killing me each and every time. It just made it funnier that I was in the room with them so they could hear my screams. Yeah, we wiped a few times because of that and they were laughing too damn hard to pay attention to the game.

actually, I think we only wiped once and it wasn't on a pull that involved said mob.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Quote:actually, I think we only wiped once and it wasn't on a pull that involved said mob.
Correct. One wipe, but many deaths. Mainly Melekal, who was repeatedly killed by Frost, and the holy pally tank (Fractional), who repeatedly got feared into the next pull and died. We had lots of CC (polymorph, mind control, shackle, seduce) at our disposal, but we eschewed them all. We AoE'd everything with all of their nasty abilities in play, making for a very chaotic/comedic run. The only thing that got significant focus fire DPS was Melekal...
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:The only thing that got significant focus fire DPS was Melekal...

See how much they love me?

;)
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

Quote:See how much they love me?

;)
I think I'll get you a puppy.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts