Terenas - Tuesday Sept. 4th Raid time
Necrali.
Mogo should be able to be there. Hopefully the stomach issues are completely settled so I won't have to shuffle everything onto Necrali. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Vreeslik available, would prefer a Gruul kill, but can go where needed.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Available.

Mist
Yuri can make it
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Sorry, busy weekend. Xarhud can go.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Kirayla can come to both:)
Dianotosa 85 Druid
Kirayla 85 Hunter
Bubblegirl 85 Paladin
Linnara 85 Priest
Solasha 85 Warlock
Lucindia 82 Mage
Kirrily 81 Shaman
Azzlea can go for Kara for sure 75% sure that I will be good to go for either SSC or Gruul...all depends when I get home from work
Here's the list for tonight. We're just up to the mark for main signups, but we have *nobody* on the bench for the start time. So, make an extra effort to be there on time if you're on the list!

We will be going into SSC, to get Lurker Below down for the first time.

Tanks
Geldauran
Moors

Healers
Necrali
Mogoraindyn
Dunar
Fractional

DPS
Wimpy
Johnybeef
Tris
Keshoga
Tamorrax
Marntruehorn
Malanicar
Mistique
Mongril
Vreeslik
Yuri
Xarhud
Kaydoll
Kirayla

Bench
Conc
Azzlea
Dhen

End of Night
Vinniejones
Shimoyake
Acalan

-Jester
I am available, sorry for the late signup, had some computer problems the last couple days.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Dhen available.
I currently count 21... do we know that NoS won't have a full 5? I'd hate to have someone be surprised because they thought for sure they'd have a spot.
Quote:I currently count 21... do we know that NoS won't have a full 5? I'd hate to have someone be surprised because they thought for sure they'd have a spot.

Oops.

That was my mistake. Thought the additions brought us to 20, but forgot Fractional. Azzlea was the last to sign up, moving him to the bench. Apologies for the confusion.

-Jester
Quote:Oops.

That was my mistake. Thought the additions brought us to 20, but forgot Fractional. Azzlea was the last to sign up, moving him to the bench. Apologies for the confusion.

-Jester

I'll sit if it comes to that. We have a lot of hunters rostered.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Oops.

-Jester

Just for clarification the order you sign up on the thread has no bearing on the order people are selected to go. That is handled by the attendance queue. The only exception to this is that we have a time that we want people to sign up by to give the raid leaders plenty of time to organize the raid. If people sign up after this time they will automatically be benched. This is the reason for azzlea being benched not for being the last to sign up. Unfortunately, the raid leaders failed to mention the cutoff time for this raid and we will make an effort to have the signups posted early with it clearly stated when the signup deadline is.

D