Get Your Lore-Geek On
This is mostly for Bolty and the other lore geeks on the Lounge.

WoW Insider has been running a blog about the Lore of Warcraft that I find fascinating. The author has a very interesting writing style and as near as I can see actually knows her stuff. Go check it out!
Ehh, nevermind. No need to threadcrap.
Quote:The night elves believe that they are descended from the goddess Elune herself, further proving my theory that elves are jerks.

Pretty good article. I like her summary of the Qiraji lore as well.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Nice article. I love Warcraft lore (as messy as that concept is), and I knew all of this already, but she presents it... succintly.

(And not all night elves reject the 'descended from trolls' theory out of hand... Though it is, of course, baseless hearsay. *cough*)
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk