Subscription Ended
Well, the post title says it all. I'm just not getting what I want from this game anymore.

I think the raiding game was pretty much fixed up in 2.1. However, the TBC raids are catering to a crowd we currently don't have. The one place I feel I might fit would force me into a time commitment I don't want.

The PvP game, however, won't be fixed until at least 2.3 by Blizzard's own admissions. I simply don't have the patience for that anymore.

To the newer Lurkers, I'm sorry I didn't play with you more often. Too everyone in Avarice since TBC, I'm sorry for the same thing. It's a symptom of a burnout that's been building, basically, since I hit 70.

Maybe I'll be back after some time/patches. I'll definately be back for the next expansion, as 60 to 70 was the most fun I've had in this game.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark you've always been my big damn hero™ and I'll miss having you on SR until the expansion. Hopefully you'll find your joy before then and will come back. If not I'll see you on the streets of London.
I never had much time either that I was able to spend with you Q, but I respect you and had a good time when I was over on SR the same time as you.

Also hearing that you & Tal might be clearing some demons off the streets of London has made me about 900% more interested in the game, hope to game with you soon, sir.

Cheers,
~Frag :)
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
There's no "sad smiley" big enough for me.

#$%&.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
I'm not too surprised though I'm sad to see you go. :( To make it up to us for our lack of Quark, you should get us all into the Hellgate London Alpha!
-TheDragoon
Quote:There's no "sad smiley" big enough for me.

#$%&.

-Bolty

Not a fan of "quoted for truth" posts, but I can't put it better.
I hope the game is fixed to fit your desires as soon as possible quark. Have fun on your hiatus:D
MaxPower#1485 60 SC Barb/32 HC Witch Doctor/22 HC Wizard/17 HC Demon Hunter
To tell the truth, I marked you gone the first time you hinted at being in the alpha. I am still sad to see you confirm it. (Psst, Bolty if you do this they add up to a big one, although probably still not big enough):(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quark, you are - simply put - a hell of a guy. You have this incredible combination of in-your-face honesty and a really big heart. I admire that. I like and respect you so much. You brought a lot to Lurkers and you will be missed.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!