Stormrage: heroic Sethekk & Shattered Halls
We've got very few people in our Karazhan run that can summon Nightbane, but a lot of us are on the quest to do so. Let's try and get together and make it happen.

My thoughts are to have a run Monday night, say around 8. I'd bring Bakaar to tank it. We could just hit the first boss in each instance, though I think we could at least clear heroic Sethekk. Please sign up if you're on the quest or just willing to help out. If there's some other day or time that's better than folks, I can be flexible.

-Garek / Bakaar
Quote:We've got very few people in our Karazhan run that can summon Nightbane, but a lot of us are on the quest to do so. Let's try and get together and make it happen.

My thoughts are to have a run Monday night, say around 8. I'd bring Bakaar to tank it. We could just hit the first boss in each instance, though I think we could at least clear heroic Sethekk. Please sign up if you're on the quest or just willing to help out. If there's some other day or time that's better than folks, I can be flexible.

-Garek / Bakaar

Well Here's the position I'm in, Garek, and I know that Taun is too. I can do heroic Sethekk, but ...
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:We've got very few people in our Karazhan run that can summon Nightbane, but a lot of us are on the quest to do so. Let's try and get together and make it happen.

-Garek / Bakaar

I'd help, but I'm not available Mondays, and Hykim doesn't have nearly the rep to run SH in any case. If you run Sethekk Tuesday or Wednesday, I may be able to help.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Well Here's the position I'm in, Garek, and I know that Taun is too. I can do heroic Sethekk, but ...

No, Taun is not in for Sethekk for the same reason as the Shattered Halls heroic. She needs a lot more Lower City rep for the key.
I have the quest to run the heroic halls for summoning nightbane. I'll be the healer for the group. I think I will be available tonight but not sure. Hopefully I should be free.
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
Drex needs both.. but I 'need' it to be at night... I am on almost too much - for raiding - atm...
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling