Happy 30th Birthday Bolty!
Happy 30th, you young punk! What took you so long to get here? :P
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
[Image: 22866896.jpg]

Happy birthday, old man. Keep up the gaming.

:P

Cheers,

Munk
Quote:

Hey, congrats! I just turned 30 last year. For some reason, 30 seems so much older than the 20's in my mind, but I'm still the same person physically than I was in my 20's (so far at least), so really age thus far is mostly just a mental thing. Hope the next 10-years of your life are as fun as the rest were :D.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:The other really great thing is that for the average readership of this site, I'm quite possibly a young punk. :)
Nah, you're definitely old.

May you live to be as old as your WoW characters, which, at the current rate of expansions and level cap raising, would make you immortal.
The error occurred on line -1.
Warm, fuzzy feelings from across the pond. Happy belated, B.:)
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Quote:TOH, when Omega turns 30, I'll feel dead.

5 years. :)

Happy Birthday, B man.
[Image: 25908kuenZ.png]
Quote:Funny, I was a year or two older than 30 when I started posting on the DSF and you Bolty, were in your early 20's. I knew that from the DSF list that was posted by Mirajj, was it? I feel old now. OTOH, when Omega turns 30, I'll feel dead.

Anyway, Happy Birthday. Grats on adulthood;)
Let me add my congrats on attaining 30. When I was 30 I don't think they even had computers (maybe not even televisions).
Quote:Let me add my congrats on attaining 30. When I was 30 I don't think they even had computers (maybe not even televisions).
Aye, but dirt wasn't all that recent an invention. :) Was Christ still a Corporal back in those days?

Occhi
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Damn it, every time I want to make a post here I have to re-register again. It's getting harder and harder to pass the image verification test as the years go by. Umm, weren't you like a know it all 14 years old when you first started the LL? O wait, that's Omega...I get you 2 mix up :PNOT.

Enough bitching, here's a belated grats to the most industrious skinner in the www :D Everything gets more interesting from here on. You will know what I mean when you rent a movie and halfway through the movie, you realize you have seen it 3 times before, or was it 4...

KoP
You still rent movies? Sheesh! :P

Quote:Damn it, every time I want to make a post here I have to re-register again. It's getting harder and harder to pass the image verification test as the years go by. Umm, weren't you like a know it all 14 years old when you first started the LL? O wait, that's Omega...I get you 2 mix up :PNOT.

Enough bitching, here's a belated grats to the most industrious skinner in the www :D Everything gets more interesting from here on. You will know what I mean when you rent a movie and halfway through the movie, you realize you have seen it 3 times before, or was it 4...

KoP
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Quote:Damn it, every time I want to make a post here I have to re-register again.

Maybe you should post more than once every 4 years!
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Happy B-day B-man! If you were like me... You thought you'd be dead by now. So... Time to plan and live the 2nd 1/2 of your life to get all those things you didn't in the 1st half.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:...all those things you didn't in the 1st half.

Legit Godly Plate of the Whale?

--me
Congratulations!
Wow, Bolty, 30, HB.

I feel it necessary to give some advice:

You probably should have some of your eggs frozen, you might need them later.

That's all for now.

-V
Cryogeneticist
Institute of Biological Expression
The Forsaken Inn
"Fourth Fertility Freezing Free!"*

*For a limited time. Existing species only. Material must be extracted on site. Paying customers get first dibs on the magazines in the Private Extraction room. Please do not make jokes to the staff, they've heard it all before. Staff is also tired of that dumb smile customers have as they stand there for a moment and hope that someone on the staff will offer to Provide Some Help, so knock it off. No no, we said KNOCK it off, meaning to stop it. The Institute is not responsible for the accidental mixing of canine and human material, it just happens sometimes, especially when you employ young mischievious staff. Not to be confused with naughty staff, which they're not, so enough with the dumb smile already.
Quote:Wow, Bolty, 30, HB.

You probably should have some of your eggs frozen, you might need them later.

Please do not make jokes to the staff
The correct reply to this is

1. The joke is in your hand.

or

2. The staff is the conduit for the "eggs," rather than something to tell jokes to, since

See # 1.

:)

DR
Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Men 'O War!
In War, the outcome is never final. --Carl von Clausewitz--
Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum
John 11:35 - consider why.
In Memory of Pete
Happy Birthday!
I didn't realize that I was dealing with a youngster though.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Dude, you gold-spammed in my happy birthday thread. That's cold.

-Bolty