Looking For Spellcloth cooldowns
Hi all,
I am hoping to employ the services of some spellcloth tailors to help me get my spellfire set ready. I prefer to have spellcloth tailors making it so I don't have to farm as much, but I'll take whatever cooldowns people are willing to part with. Does anyone have free cooldowns they would be willing to part with? I am willing to find some sort of deal that is mutually beneficial:)

Thanks,
q
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Quote:Hi all,
I am hoping to employ the services of some spellcloth tailors to help me get my spellfire set ready. I prefer to have spellcloth tailors making it so I don't have to farm as much, but I'll take whatever cooldowns people are willing to part with. Does anyone have free cooldowns they would be willing to part with? I am willing to find some sort of deal that is mutually beneficial:)

Thanks,
q

Kati is shadow weave but I generally don't use her cooldowns. So if you want the crappy transmute she can do it.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Hi all,

Thanks,
q

Have the cloth ready. Will trade your mats for cloth whenever you farm it up. I'm a spellfire tailor so I will do the 2x for your mats as you get them.

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Quote:Have the cloth ready. Will trade your mats for cloth whenever you farm it up. I'm a spellfire tailor so I will do the 2x for your mats as you get them.

wow...excellent...thanks! I'll be farming up the mats over the next few days =)
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-