Stormrage - Kara2 Run
We are going to Kara in cooperation with our friends at House Harpell. The plan is for us to take 5 people, and they'll take 5 people. That is subject to being able to fill key roles. Garek will be leading the raid

This week is a little odd due to the maintenance cycle of our server...

Please sign up in this thread, and state your availability and preferred role(s), and what day or days you're available.

Raid time is 7:15 invites, 7:35 waitlist, 7:45 first pull.

Toon:
Class:
Preferred Role(s): (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal)
Day(s) available:

We don't expect people to respec for raids. We *do* expect you to be prepared, with consumables for your role.

If you have multiple keyed toons, and are willing to come on either, please note that, and which one is preferred.

HH is doing their signups on their forum, and we will merge the signups to make a roster.

Thanks...
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Preferred Toon: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Drexler
Class: Paladin
Preferred Role(s): Healer/RaidBufferB)
Day(s) available: Both

Or

Toon: <span style="color:#CC66CC">Shadow<span style="color:#993399">Magix
Class: Warlock
Preferred Role(s): Caster/DPS

Or
Toon: <span style="color:#FF6600">Nightshiftr
Class: Druid
Preferred Role(s): Tank/Melee DPS

Raidleader Choice on toons, for whatever the raid needs...

Thanks,
Magix
-Magix

Preferred Toon: Keshi
Class: Warrior
Preferred Role(s): Tank or DPS, let me know which so I can respec if needed
Day(s) available: Sunday is fine, OUT on Friday (SSC on Terenas)
--Mav
Prefered toon - Orisella
Prefered role - melting faces
Available - both
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Preferred toon: Hykim
Preferred role: Boomkin with a healing side
Available Friday and Sunday
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Toon: Taunshu
Class: Hunter
Preferred Role(s): DPS
Day(s) available: Friday
Toon: Detector
Class:Healzors Priest
Preferred Role(s): Primary Healzors
Day(s) available: All
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Gerdts..
Prefered roll Dps...But can offtank.
Both days
[Image: 630970etdCq.png]
Just FYI, all. My neice comes into town tonight and will be here till next Wednesday, so I won't be signing up for anything till after her departure.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Toon: Lightlady
Class: Holy Priest
Preferred Role(s): Healz
Day(s) available: Friday & Sunday
[Image: 526570sDGCk.png]
[Image: 1352309oVlWE.png]
My plan this week is to hit Moroes, Opera, Curator, and Aran on Friday. On Sunday, we'll see Chess, Prince, and new content, heading back to optional bosses depending on time and interest. I know Maiden has a lot of things folks want, and we may do Attumen or skip him entirely depending on how folks feel late that night.

Roster

Tons of signups this week, so lots and lots of waitlisting. Since we had so many signups this week, I had to have one double waitlist to maintain class balance / guild balance / minimum waitlists, and that was Siouxzette. Given this, Siouxzette is my number 1 off the waitlist: I will bring her in before anyone else if at all possible. If there's a particular day you want to come, talk to someone from the other day who fills the same role as you (tank/healing/dps) and then both people should let me know you'd like to switch.

Friday:
Taunshu
Drexler
Detector
Gerdts
Orisella
Bakaar
Arshes
Lakrista
Before
Dazan

Waitlist - Lightlady, <strike>Keshi(?)</strike>, Hykim, Siouxzette, Naiman, Killion

Sunday:
Keshi
Drexler
Detector
Lightlady
Hykim
Bakaar
Tearan
Aviel
Naiman
Killion

Waitlist - Gerdts, Orisella, Lakrista, Arshes, Dazan, Siouxzette, Before
Quote:My plan this week is to hit Moroes, Opera, Curator, and Aran on Friday. On Sunday, we'll see Chess, Prince, and new content, heading back to optional bosses depending on time and interest. I know Maiden has a lot of things folks want, and we may do Attumen or skip him entirely depending on how folks feel late that night.

Roster

Tons of signups this week, so lots and lots of waitlisting. Since we had so many signups this week, I had to have one double waitlist to maintain class balance / guild balance / minimum waitlists, and that was Siouxzette. Given this, Siouxzette is my number 1 off the waitlist: I will bring her in before anyone else if at all possible. If there's a particular day you want to come, talk to someone from the other day who fills the same role as you (tank/healing/dps) and then both people should let me know you'd like to switch.

Friday:
Taunshu
Drexler
Detector
Gerdts
Orisella
Bakaar
Arshes
Lakrista
Before
Dazan

Waitlist - Lightlady, <strike>Keshi(?)</strike>, Hykim, Siouxzette, Naiman, Killion

Sunday:
Keshi
Drexler
Detector
Lightlady
Hykim
Bakaar
Tearan
Aviel
Naiman
Killion

Waitlist - Gerdts, Orisella, Lakrista, Arshes, Dazan, Siouxzette, Before

Might want to hit Attumen on Friday night as well so that people have somewhere to repair without having to leave the instance if things don't go as well as planned. It's about 20 minutes additional time, so shouldn't be too big of a deal.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Sorry, guys, I'm out for tonight. Looks like you have Arshes on the waitlist, so you'll be ok. First full day of classes for me tomorrow, and it's been really hot. I'm just very tired and need to save my energy. I'm sure when I get things started and settled in, I'll be back to normal.

--Mav
Excellent Job All!!!

Took Down Netherspite (first attempt) and Illhoof (3rd attempt), both were the first time most of this group ever saw them, Awesome!!

Congrats to the whole Team!!

-Magix
-Magix