Hello, friends!
Long time; no see. Still a lot of old faces hanging around from the DSF days, I see.

What are you guys up to? Playing WoW on several different servers, it looks like. Currently I'm the main tank for a Black Temple guild, between that and work I don't have much free time to get my nostalgia on, which has been more and more appealing lately, doing some ironman or BNM games in Diablo (if I could even find my CDs :blink: ) Can't wait for Hellgate: London, although a lot of people I know think it looks "stupid".:(

Where's Finnan Haddie? :o

-Omega
[Image: 25908kuenZ.png]
Blast from the past :)

What's up?
Um, hi? :ph34r:

Hope you're well. There are some folks over at RBD trying to organize some ironman at the moment, fwiw.
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete
Channel "Diablo LE" (USEast) has been buzzing of late. I'm not usually there too long, but there are frequently 10+ people when I zip in and out.

--me
Yes. Legitimate and nice players, but I think most are into dueling. (not my cup of tea) Also, I have found I cannot host D1 games on bnet unless I configure a static ip address which lasts only temporarily until my ip address from Comcast changes.