Hellgate:London US release: Oct 31
It's now been announced officially:

http://www.hellgatelondon.com/news/view/83/#fancy_panel

It will be interesting to see if HG:L is as successful as its Diablo predecessors, and if so whether it has any effect on WoW (supposing it's possible to suck anyone away from that game;))
Too bad they had to involve EA.
Sense and courtesy are never common
Don't try to have the last word. You might get it. - Lazarus Long
Quote:It's now been announced officially:

It will be interesting to see if HG:L is as successful as its Diablo predecessors, and if so whether it has any effect on WoW (supposing it's possible to suck anyone away from that game;))

Won't be hard to suck me away, since I stopped playing some time ago:) Btw, what is wrong with EA?
woohoo! Finally!!!!
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Preordered!
Quote:Preordered!

Oh snap! I'm going to have to order this ASAP... when I have a little more cash on hand that is!
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Quote:It's now been announced officially:

Well, it will certainly suck me away... from my family :whistling:. I honestly can't imagine anything more gratifying that blasting baddies in a FPS, nor can I imagine anything more relaxing and satisfying than searching for the right magic items for several hours when I'm tired in an RPG. Combine those two elements and you have the potential to completely ruin my life :D.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Not interested in the double tiered billing. Especially in an instanced game.
Quote:Not interested in the double tiered billing. Especially in an instanced game.

Well, it's a contentious issue, but one of the tiers is free, after all. As far as I can tell, the main restrictions on the free accounts are only 3 characters (which seems a bit low) and no hardcore option. I guess you also have to pay for most content updates.
Quote:Won't be hard to suck me away, since I stopped playing some time ago:)

Same here ;)
Quote:Oh snap! I'm going to have to order this ASAP... when I have a little more cash on hand that is!

Just pre-ordered the collectors editions for $10 bucks more. I have no idea what it comes with, but I liked the collectors edition features of D2, so I figured, what the heck.