Thank you sir, may I have a Nether
Hykim is one Primal Nether away from completing her Windhawk set, and I was hoping to get a Heroic done for it sometime this week. Hykim's keyed to any Heroic except HFP.

I'm available Wednesday and Thursday after 8:00, and just about any time over the weekend. Is there any interest?
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:Hykim is one Primal Nether away from completing her Windhawk set, and I was hoping to get a Heroic done for it sometime this week. Hykim's keyed to any Heroic except HFP.

I'm available Wednesday and Thursday after 8:00, and just about any time over the weekend. Is there any interest?

Shal/Shar can help Wed night or over the weekend. =)
Lochnar can help if I know when he needs to log on.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I should be able to do Wednesday or Thursday. Taunshu only has keys for coilfang and CoT iirc.
If we can go later in the evening, post or around 8/9pm... I can go... would love to do on of the CE ones, and take nightshiftr, ~4 more runs to get my mace too:) I would be happy to go in cat, while Tal tanks:P as I have not tanked one of them in Heroic yet...

However, if it is evening, all three of my toons can do CE instances, if that is where you want to go, so I can bring whoever is needed:D

Thanks...
-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Given the people available, I suggest making Nightshiftr the tank and Sharanna the healer. Loch and Ruv can handle CC. Hykim can make walking forests for the amusement of the peanut gallery, and Innervate Sharanna occasionally.

We could also go with Shalandrax tanking and Drexler and/or Hykim healing; I'm not sure if this is as strong a combination. Discuss!

It sounds like Coilfang is the way to go to fit everyone's keys. Let's say Coilfang at 8:00 Wednesday, or a bit later if Magix needs it to be. I'm open to any of the Coilfang instances, as I've never done any of them Heroically.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
I could help if needed. I have all 5 keys on Keshi.
--Mav
well... Bun, now that you mention it... I have wanted to try out healing in a heroic:P if you all are up for it, I would try... I can get nightshiftr into other runs, park him at the door, etc... but..

Drex has ~1700 +heal, ~130mp/5 and ~11k(ish) mana, buffed.... only downside is still a little less than 8k life, but.. I do have my bubble for scary times:)

Thanks...
-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Just from a personal perspective - Shal has very few needs for Heroic badges but there are several upgrades that Shar could use with badges. I am also happy to sit out for Mav as well.
Quote:Just from a personal perspective - Shal has very few needs for Heroic badges but there are several upgrades that Shar could use with badges. I am also happy to sit out for Mav as well.

In attempting to maximize people getting what they want or need, how about:

Keshi
Drexler
Hykim
Taunshu
Lochnar

Which leaves Tal on the bench. I'm always open for running Heroics to get Sharanna some badges, though.:)
------
WoW PC's of significance
Quote:In attempting to maximize people getting what they want or need, how about:

Keshi
Drexler
Hykim
Taunshu
Lochnar

Which leaves Tal on the bench. I'm always open for running Heroics to get Sharanna some badges, though.:)

Tal can play with me then, because I just now saw this. Have fun!!!!!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Tal can play with me then, because I just now saw this. Have fun!!!!!

You're gonna PvP? AWESOME! :w00t::wub:

Bun: No worries mate. Should you still have need of either please don't hesitate to call on me.
As far as me, Wed or Thur should be fine in principle, probably 8-8:30ish to start.

Tues/Fri are Terenas-reserved this week
--Mav
Quote:Tal can play with me then, because I just now saw this. Have fun!!!!!
Please take Sabra in my place. Lochnar got the item he needed badges for (get yourself a silver crescent, Sabra!) so better to have someone that can use them for more than making sure all the bank slots are full.;)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."
heard as I left TS
Quote:I feel bad for Loch
don't Sabra - I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't OK with it - I want you to get a chance to run heroics - besides that, there is a new MythBusters on;)

(I almost hooked up a mic to respond on TS but would have had to dig through too much stuff to find one;):lol:)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

"Talk, Laugh, Love."