The Red Shirt Phenomenon
Hi,

(06-06-2010, 02:26 AM)Alliera Wrote: You do realize that most posts in this thread are 3 years old, right?

Yep, but if we keep it alive long enough, that will no longer be true Wink

We seem to have acquired a powerful necromancer -- he's zombied a number of threads all over the LL. Smile

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

He's got a rather suspicious link in his signature, so he's probably a spammer.
Look at the list of his posts. It's obviously a bot, looking for clothing-related threads, then posting genericky junk.

-Jester
(06-06-2010, 04:57 AM)Jester Wrote: Look at the list of his posts. It's obviously a bot, looking for clothing-related threads, then posting genericky junk.

-Jester

Bostic has come back to haunt us... Big Grin
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
(06-06-2010, 02:46 AM)Alliera Wrote: He's got a rather suspicious link in his signature, so he's probably a spammer.

I thought I killed his signature. o.O
(06-06-2010, 12:58 PM)Lissa Wrote: Bostic has come back to haunt us... Big Grin
I will dub the new zombified Bostic as "Botstick".
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

(06-06-2010, 01:36 PM)Tal Wrote:
(06-06-2010, 02:46 AM)Alliera Wrote: He's got a rather suspicious link in his signature, so he's probably a spammer.

It's not there now. I probably just saw it before you did. I didn't check to see if it was still there when I posted. Smile
(06-06-2010, 08:36 PM)Alliera Wrote:
(06-06-2010, 01:36 PM)Tal Wrote:

It's not there now. I probably just saw it before you did. I didn't check to see if it was still there when I posted. Smile

Whew that's a relief. Still learning dis new fangled board.
(06-06-2010, 12:58 PM)Lissa Wrote: Bostic has come back to haunt us... Big Grin

It couldn't have been Bostic, there were some words spelled correctly.