Pet Loyality
So, I've tamed a red level 67 Blades Edge Mountain raptor with the level 70 T6 hunter from the 2.2 PTR to check out the new Dash ability on raptors. Since those raptors come with no skills when tamed, I have to gain at least one loyality level to get some training points for Dash 3.

I have now played with that raptor 4 or 5 hours killing mobs in the area, and the reptor gained one and a half pet levels so far (level 68.5), but his loyality is still "Rebellious". Can that be, and how long will I still have to wait until loyality dings for the first time?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Its been a while since I tamed a new pet, but I seem to remember the first couple loyalty levels going pretty quickly.... I guess just make sure you keep him stuffed with food.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
He is always "green" (125% damage), and even gets a lot of extra food before the happiness drops to yellow.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
If it is taking a lot longer than you're used to, it may be a problem that the beta has created. You might want to point it out to the GM (or whatever they are on the PTR).
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts