Stormrage 7/28 or 7/29 - Botannica
Sabra wants to go to Bot and I'm going to bat for her. Shal/Shar are in for tank/heal or tank/loldps for Sabra's run. When are you all available?
Quote:Sabra wants to go to Bot and I'm going to bat for her. Shal/Shar are in for tank/heal or tank/loldps for Sabra's run. When are you all available?

I'm booked up for Saturday, but free Sunday noonish and beyond.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
As usual, if I'm online, I'm available.

Also, nabbing me via AIM works too. Or making Quark get a hold of me.
I've been kind of staying away from WoW if it isn't for a raid or an arranged group (I am becoming of the opinion that LFG, even in avarice, is more frustration than it is worth) or farming for raid consumables mats. So, for me, if you want a second mage, it would be better to know when you are going and I'd tell you if I can try to remember to be on. Groups/raids are where the fun lies for me any more. Dailys and farming have become a chore designed to bore. :(
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Sabra wants to go to Bot and I'm going to bat for her. Shal/Shar are in for tank/heal or tank/loldps for Sabra's run. When are you all available?

Thanks so much Tal!

I am free on Saturday till about 1 pm and all day Sunday. Whatever works for you and Bun works for me within that frame. And Loch, I would LOVE to have a 2nd mage, if you WANT to come, but you have to want to.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
If I'm around, I tend to be available.;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:if you WANT to come, but you have to want to.
Quote:I've been kind of staying away from WoW if it isn't for a raid or an arranged group

Groups/raids are where the fun lies for me any more
So, what I am saying is that, at least for now, I can't bring myself to hang out in the game hoping to get a group together. If you decide on a time, and have a slot, let me know so I can put it in my oh so busy :huh: schedule.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."

Taha's still looking for the two tailoring patterns that drop in there and Ori could use rep and loot to gear up.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I need rep on Drexler and Nightshiftr, so, I could heal or tank/melee dps... (with night preferred, as a great cat staff drops there:P) evening run for me... the baby is still a baby.. and pre-his bedtime, I have too many afk's....

BTW.. I would really like to do bot... I have yet to be in a group (furthering Loch's point a little too) that has ever finished that instance... :-/

Thanks...
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Lissa just informed me that he has a 1 pm on Sunday, so can we make it 10 AM Server?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!