Japanese Gameshows
Are mildly, if not hugely famous for their ridiculousness and cuteness, but this one just might take the cake. The ending is worth waiting for. :D

Anyone else have a vid of those crazy shows they'd like share?

Cheers,
~Us :wub:

Edit: Unrelated but this had a real gut-laff, don't view if you're sensitive.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Quote:Are mildly, if not hugely famous for their ridiculousness and cuteness, but this one just might take the cake. The ending is worth waiting for. :D

Anyone else have a vid of those crazy shows they'd like share?

Cheers,
~Us :wub:

Edit: Unrelated but this had a real gut-laff, don't view if you're sensitive.

Fascinating. I don't understand a word of Japanese, nor do I have any frame of reference for the current social pressures in that country, but based on the exported television material, I have to believe that there is a sharp social division between those who are straight-laced and working their way up some corporate ladder, and a second strata of the population who value themselves on their wackiness. In the clip you provide, I have to imagine that the first instructional voiceover section approximates the following: 1: a wall will come toward you, 2: maneuver to get through the cut-out section, 3: allow hilarity to ensue.
but often it happens you know / that the things you don't trust are the ones you need most....
Opening lines of "Psalm" by Hey Rosetta!