I'm back!
Not sure how much I'm going to be around, and I'm really not interested in any more heavy duty raiding (If that even happens anymore), but I'm back, and will be happy to see you all again.:)
[Image: Cat_Sig.jpg]
<span style="color:red">Stormrage:
<span style="color:yellow">Catlyn, Level 61 Night Elf Hunter, 300 Miner, 300 Engineer (Goblin)
<span style="color:red">Teneras:
<span style="color:yellow">Urdum, Level 14 Orc Hunter
Ah, addiction, I know thee quite well.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Let me just get this set up here...

[Image: warcrack.jpg]

Which arm?
Quote:Ah, addiction, I know thee quite well.

-Bolty

QFT.

Oh, and welcome back, Catlyn. As you see, I'm back on Stormrage, too. I have a 2-server addiction now.:P

--Mav
:D When I first saw you come on and you said you were using the free trial, my reaction was "ah, just start the subscription now".:D

Welcome back.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Non-raid Hunter, huh?

The Outlands main city (which I have totally forgotten the name of) is wonderful to kite things around in an hilarious fashion. Best candidates are in Shadowmoon Valley, there's a giant pup and some level <skull> boss that is supposed to be part of a quest or something that will give you many merry-go-rounds in there. You'll gather quite a crowd of followers too!
Quote:Best candidates are in Shadowmoon Valley, there's a giant pup and some level <skull> boss that is supposed to be part of a quest or something that will give you many merry-go-rounds in there. You'll gather quite a crowd of followers too!
I saw a Hunter kite the "giant pup" (Uvuros or something like that) from SMV over to Allerian Stronghold in Terokkar Forest one day. Took over 20 minutes to get him there, and just as he was arriving, he bugged out and just stood there, despawning a minute later.

Very depressing, really. I heard of people kiting dangerous mobs into Shattrath City and having them kill Al'ar (the big Na'aru in the center). Turned out he had very, very few hit points and died easily. Figures. Dunno if it's true, though.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:I saw a Hunter kite the "giant pup" (Uvuros or something like that) from SMV over to Allerian Stronghold in Terokkar Forest one day. Took over 20 minutes to get him there, and just as he was arriving, he bugged out and just stood there, despawning a minute later.

Very depressing, really. I heard of people kiting dangerous mobs into Shattrath City and having them kill Al'ar (the big Na'aru in the center). Turned out he had very, very few hit points and died easily. Figures. Dunno if it's true, though.

-Bolty

Before arcane shot used a percentage of your AP I helped kite a devilsaur to Orgrimmar. I suppose a naked L70 could still do it with the current mechanics, but rank 1 arcane shot will do too much damage to the mob now and kill it if you have any kind of gear on (which is one of the differences with the TBC mobs they are much bigger than a devilsaur). I helped on part of the Ferelas to desolace leg.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Durn the Hungerer was another kitable, in fact it was pretty common for people to solo him by kiting him to Ariel's Landing just south of Halaa and letting the Consortium guards wipe him out.

He got leashed pretty quickly. Still didn't stop me trying to kite him down for 2,000 damage when a party near-wiped. Pity he punched me into a pack of Windrocs. Fun times.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386