Terenas - Karazhan (19 June - 25 June)
This week we won't be doing the Tuesday/Friday run. We will only run one raid lock but we will attempt to pop in there every night and just kill a couple of bosses (no more than 3 a night). The runs will not go any longer than 2 hours and should all pretty much start at 8 server. The attendance queue will still be used to help determine who goes and who sits along with making sure it's a viable raid. However one of the bigger criteria this week will be trying to make sure potential upgrades get used. This means that especially for the earlier bosses alts could very likely be welcome though to insure that the runs are still fast and smooth there likely won't be more than 2 or 3 alts on the run. But we will take a look at who can go and who can get the most out of that boss and do our best to get the folks who can get the most out of the boss. The use of the attendance queue might be tweaked a little bit as well as we may just give an attendance debit for each boss killed.

So what info do the raid leaders need from you? Well please update your posts in the Terenas Karazhan upgrade thread. In this thread try and let us know when you think you can be available this week. It's possible that we will do a later start. We'll try to keep the guild message of the day and note in this thread updated.

You can just copy and paste what is in the code block to get a nice formated list to edit up. Note that I meant copy it from the post not from the reply. Was assuming folks using quick reply.
Code:
[b]Tuseday[/b] -
[b]Wednesday[/b] -
[b]Thursday[/b] -
[b]Saturday[/b] -
[b]Sunday[/b] -
[b]Monday[/b] -

You'll note I didn't put Friday in? Well that's because Friday we'll be going back to Gruul's Lair. :)

For me:
Tuseday - 7pm - 12 Server
Wednesday - 7pm - 12 Server
Thursday - 7pm - 12 Server
Saturday - 5pm - 1am Server
Sunday - 6pm - 1am Server
Monday - 8 - 11 Server
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I am available Tuesday and Sunday (8pm until ~3am), but as long as there are defensive plate users who need the drops from particular bosses, I don't have any need to be there unless you are short a DPSer or tank. I'd prefer to save room for someone who would have a shot at gear for their primary role.

If we hit Netherspite / Nightbane, It'd be nice to work on progression, but it's not necessary. Kara has been good to me, I have no problem sitting or playing either way.

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Well, with me having company in the house til Wednesday or Thursday this week, and me starting a new job on Wednesday, I'm not sure what my availability will be. I will try to be online at least on the laptop in the evening, but I can't say how distracted I'll be, so I'm probably not a good one to count one. /cry
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Frost/Dawn can be available each night after 6:00pm on weeknights and after 2:00pm on sat and sun

Code:
[b]Tuseday[/b] - 6:00pm or later
[b]Wednesday[/b] - 6:00pm or later
[b]Thursday[/b] - 6:00pm or later
[b]Saturday[/b] - 2:00pm or later
[b]Sunday[/b] - 2:00pm or later
[b]Monday[/b] - 6:00pm or later

EDIT: my Terenas Karazhan Upgrades post is up to date for frost. My boss preferences would be to hit at least one of: Moroes, Curator, and/or Prince.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
I would like to see Moroes if possible this week, as he drops neck/cloak upgrades that I could use. So we'll have to see what night he's planned and my availability for it.

As far as upgrades, the only things I have left would be the dagger off prince, a good caster neck (not sure who drops), a good caster cloak (again, not sure who drops), and the T4 head token, which isn't a huge deal at the moment. Everything else is healer mail, which I'll end up with anyway eventually. There is a shield off Nightbane, but, we're not summoning him yet, are we?

LATE EDIT: nvm, I'm in Kara with Keshi Tues-Thurs. I'll be around Friday, it looks like.
--Mav
Quote:a good caster neck (not sure who drops), a good caster cloak (again, not sure who drops)

Moroes drops both of these.

Quote:There is a shield off Nightbane, but, we're not summoning him yet, are we?

Why not? We took a peek at him before. And he drops Gruul's Lair ilvl loot.
Quote:There is a shield off Nightbane, but, we're not summoning him yet, are we?

We've summoned him before.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
EDIT: Count me out this week for everything.

If you need a healer to make something happen, let me know and I should be able to come along (but not Wed/Fri/Sat for sure this week).
Tuseday - 5:00pm or later
Wednesday - 5:00pm or later
Thursday - 5:00pm or later
Saturday - 7am - 11am
Sunday - 7am-10am (normally will be more)
Monday - 5:00pm or later

I can make 3 of the above slots for sure. I can do more if needed to make runs happen, just have to let me know in advance:)

There are a lot of bosses I need, but prince, maiden, and curator have the largest upgrades for me (in that order). Prince has 4 possible upgrades for me lol

My post in the loot thread is up to date
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Available any day.

Mist
Azzlea can make only make 1 of the Kara nights this week. My list is up to date .

Wednesday - 6:00pm or later
I am available on tuesday and sunday after 8pm. I'll also be available for friday's gruul run.

Tuseday - 8-12
Wednesday - NA
Thursday - possible 8-10
Saturday - NA
Sunday - 8-12
Monday - possible 8-10

I have also update my loot needs but I'll put my preferences here.

1. I need a new healing weapon. Either the one off maiden or off prince would suffice.

2. I really want the earthsoul leggings off opera. Fortunately this is a global drop from all 3 events.

3. I still don't have any tier 4 stuff, but gloves are a sidegrade.

4. The forestlord striders off chess are an upgrade that I'd like to have as well

I guess that means that I'd really like to hit prince, opera, and chess, but I can settle for opera, maiden, and chess since I've already seen prince die

D

Tuesday - 10:30 ST-
Wednesday - 10:30 ST-
Thursday - 10:30 ST-
Saturday - All day
Sunday - All day
Monday - 10:30 ST-
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Tigo is available for the following

Tuseday - 6 to 9 pm
Wednesday - not
Thursday - not
Saturday - 6:30 to when ever
Sunday - 6:30 to when ever
Monday - 6:30 to 9 pm

I should be able to raid at these times.

Tuseday - 6 to 12
Wednesday - 6 to 12
Thursday - 6 to 12
Saturday - ?? Going to the AMA motorcycle races, so when I get home till 1am
Sunday - 5 to 12
Monday - 6 to 12
Tuesday - 7:30pm - 10 ST
Wednesday - 7:30pm - 10 ST
Thursday - 7:30pm - 10 ST
Saturday - All day
Sunday - morning - 10pm ST
Monday - 7:30pm - 10 ST

Kaydoll's Terenas Karazhan upgrades has been posted

Tuesday - 7:30pm - 11 ST
Wednesday - 7:30pm - 11 ST
Thursday - 7:30pm - 9:30ST
Saturday - All day
Sunday - morning - 11pm ST
Monday - 7:30pm - 11 ST
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Geldauran will be there for tuesday.

I may also be available other nights, but I'm not able to confirm.

-Jester
im able to come tuesday... but the rest i dont now for sure
Tuseday - 8pm - 12am
Wednesday - Not available
Thursday - Not available
Saturday - Not available
Sunday - Not available
Monday - Not available

I get to go! I'm hoping to be present for Moroes, Opera, and Curator.

Edit: My regular PC should be fixed by then, so my performance won't be so awful.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight