SR - Mana Tombs runs over the Weekend
Just as an FYI for everyone (this isn't really a sign-up thread), I would really like to hit Heroic Mana Tombs over the weekend, preferrably in the morning so I can be free later in the day, for Consortium rep as well as some shots at the awesome Forestwalker Kilt that the lost boss drops (great feral tanking kilt). I'm thinking to start between 9 and 10am, server time on Saturday and Sunday. Since the instance resets in the mornings, perhaps we could give it another go later on Sunday, as well. If anyone feels up to helping out, I'll catch you Saturday and Sunday morning. :)
-TheDragoon
Cleoboltra has the key to open the end Stasis Chamber and fight Yor, so I'd like to go just to see the big doggie and apply the hurt. Well, you'd apply the hurt, I'd negate his hurt, but it's all good.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:Just as an FYI for everyone (this isn't really a sign-up thread), I would really like to hit Heroic Mana Tombs over the weekend, preferrably in the morning so I can be free later in the day, for Consortium rep as well as some shots at the awesome Forestwalker Kilt that the lost boss drops (great feral tanking kilt). I'm thinking to start between 9 and 10am, server time on Saturday and Sunday. Since the instance resets in the mornings, perhaps we could give it another go later on Sunday, as well. If anyone feels up to helping out, I'll catch you Saturday and Sunday morning. :)

I'd be up for it, but preference would be for Sunday more so than Saturday (have a moving sale going on tomorrow and Saturday).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I'd be up for it, but preference would be for Sunday more so than Saturday (have a moving sale going on tomorrow and Saturday).
I was planning to try and run it both Saturday AND Sunday, so I imagine that would work out for you. The rep for the Consortium is pretty darn good, you get heroic badges, I get a shot at the pants and everyone has fun. What more could you want out of a morning! :)
-TheDragoon
Quote:I was planning to try and run it both Saturday AND Sunday, so I imagine that would work out for you. The rep for the Consortium is pretty darn good, you get heroic badges, I get a shot at the pants and everyone has fun. What more could you want out of a morning! :)

Spellstrike Pants Pattern :whistling:
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I can do it sunday morning, but not saturday.
Obviously, I missed the boat on this one... but, Drexler needs consort rep - jewelcrafting recipes ftw - and badges.. so, I will throw him into the mix for near-term future runs :-)

Don't know how he will fit, being holy... but, for the opportunity to run, I would even respec to whatever is needed :-D

-Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Eh, I tried to get groups for this several times and no one was interested each time I tried. Oh well, maybe another time.
-TheDragoon
Quote:Eh, I tried to get groups for this several times and no one was interested each time I tried. Oh well, maybe another time.

My times to be heroic didn't coincide with yours.:P