Terenas Kara June 15
I can go Friday. And I'm locked to Fluffy.
Kaydoll is available and not locked
Dhen available.
Quote:Both had 5 sets of lewts:
Fluffy -- Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator
Bunny -- Moroes, Opera, Curator, Aran, Chess
Well, I expect they'll both be down by the time I get there, but Attumen has 3 drops I want, Maiden has 1, and both are alive in Bunny. I still need the quest book from Aran, but that's probably where Fluffy will start. I guess we shall see.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Wimpy should be there.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Azzlea is available and locked to Fluffy
Question.

I note that a few ppl available for Friday also went on tuesday, i realise that some are healers or tanks that cant be spared, but i was wondering if there is the space for more ppl to raid twice? Since i only put mist down on friday cause it's my prefered day, should i be listing myself available for both?

Mist
Quote:I note that a few ppl available for Friday also went on tuesday, i realise that some are healers or tanks that cant be spared, but i was wondering if there is the space for more ppl to raid twice? Since i only put mist down on friday cause it's my prefered day, should i be listing myself available for both?

If you want to raid twice, then sign up. Most people who can are raiding twice a week. If you didn't go Tuesday, you get priority on Friday, but I don't think people have had to sit for a while (we've been squeaking out just enough).

If you want to raid once, and Friday is better, then sign up for Fridays only. You will get priority over people that went Tuesday. However, especially if we run two on Tuesday (happened a couple times) the front half will be cleared by Friday.
Quote:Forgot about Opera since it was nice and smooth after the start.;)

:unsure:

:whistling:

-Jester
Quote:
Quote:Forgot about Opera since it was nice and smooth after the start.;)
:unsure:

:whistling:

-Jester

All that did was get Yuri killed allowing Conc, Marn, and Xarhud to catch up on damage done after all those AoE pulls. :) I'm not sure how that is a problem. :) *hugs poor Yuri*
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Keshoga is available for Friday night, if it's not too late, and for fill-in if it is too late:D
--Mav
I've struggled with whether or not to sign up for Friday, but I think it may be best if I say I am not available. My mother in law is coming to town tonight, along with my 13 year old sister-in-law. The 13 year old will be sleeping in my studio where I keep the computer, and while I could play anywhere in the house on my laptop, I may end up being dragged out somewhere in town to a show or something. I may be online, and if so, I'd love to go, but at the same time, I just don't know what to expect, so it's probably best if I'm not counted on. :(
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
If you're not around, who's going to give me the soulstone debuff? :(
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Sham & Skky will be there. Locked to Fluffy.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
Quote:Question.

I note that a few ppl available for Friday also went on tuesday, i realise that some are healers or tanks that cant be spared, but i was wondering if there is the space for more ppl to raid twice? Since i only put mist down on friday cause it's my prefered day, should i be listing myself available for both?

Mist

What vor_lord said sort of confused me, so I'll restate it in words to confuse you even more!:D

You're perfectly welcome to sign up twice to raid in a given week. If there are enough slots for you to raid twice, you'll be rostered.

An example of how this works in practice is that if I sign up with Keshoga for Tuesday, and I get to go, then, come Friday, the people who signed up for Friday, *but have not yet raided that week* get priority, and then I can get a slot *if there are any* after key raid roles are filled, and the people who haven't raided yet that week have gotten rostered.

The conclusion of all the above blather is that if you get a 2nd raid spot in the same week, not to worry, you're not pushing someone else out who didn't get to raid at all that week. You might push someone out that already raided once that week, but, that's how the list works. They'll probably push you out one week somewhere down the line. All good.

--Mav
im in... get off of work at 7:30 server... but i will be parked and ready to go
and locked to bunny
Looks like I'm going to have to pull out for tonight. I'll probably be on for part of the time but I won't be able to dedicate my full attention to raiding. Sorry.:(
ROSTERS:

We will be starting the evening off by running 2 Kara raid locks. (8PM pull time)

These two raids will proceed to decimate Kara and kill 3 bosses each. Once they've both accomplished that, if it's still early enough in the evening (before ~10pm). Then we will be forming up a 25 man raid to go visit High King Maulgar in Gruul's lair. Otherwise those raids will continue to kill stuff in Karazhan.

Below is the lineup for the 2 Kara raids.

Code:
Fluffy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bunny
Tank
Tiga&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Geld
Sham&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Iceler*

Heal
Necrali&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Saryn&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Torenia&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mogo

Regen
Azzlea&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Moors

DPS
Frost &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Vinnie*
Dhen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Mist*
Wimpy*&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Conc
Octord&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Keshoga*
Skky&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kaydoll*

Sit
Azzassinator
Yuri
Johny
Xarhud
Marn
* Marks the unlocked people.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Would the 5 people currently sitting be interested in a running a 5-man while everyone else is in Kara? I still need 2 runs in SH to get my key, and I can try to heal it (I dunno how successful I'd be - I've never healed SH). Or, GG could heal on Krash if he wanted to do that. Or some other combination.

SH would be really good for me, which is why I suggest it (I need the rep and the runesong dagger would be a nice upgrade for me), but if people had other places they wanted to go, I'm flexible, too.

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue