Terenas:ShadowCloth/SpellCloth
I am have been collecting gobs and gobs off cloth to power up my ShadowPriest Azzlea(going to be my main raid toon so that I can start making frozen shadowweave pieces. I know there is a few new tailors in the guild making the same thing so I was wondering when they are done(or any tailor that is) if I could borrow there timers to make soem cloth to get this stuff made faster as I will be switching to tailoring this weekend.
Necrali only currently has the primal mooncloth cooldowns being used. My cooldown is available to anyone who wants to use it for shadowcloth or spellcloth. I'm not specced for it however so each set of mats just yields the one.

So send over those mats if you want me to make stuff.
Quote:I am have been collecting gobs and gobs off cloth to power up my ShadowPriest Azzlea(going to be my main raid toon so that I can start making frozen shadowweave pieces. I know there is a few new tailors in the guild making the same thing so I was wondering when they are done(or any tailor that is) if I could borrow there timers to make soem cloth to get this stuff made faster as I will be switching to tailoring this weekend.

Xarhud has Kati's shadowcloth cooldown tied up (she is spec'd for it).

But her mooncloth and spellweave are free.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Necrali only currently has the primal mooncloth cooldowns being used. My cooldown is available to anyone who wants to use it for shadowcloth or spellcloth. I'm not specced for it however so each set of mats just yields the one.

So send over those mats if you want me to make stuff.
The same goes for Mogo - mooncloth cooldown is being used, but nothing else. Send mats, get one cloth back. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Xarhud has Kati's shadowcloth cooldown tied up (she is spec'd for it).

But her mooncloth and spellweave are free.

So far I have actually received 14 of the 26 cloth needed for my set, either from my own timer, GG's or Frostburn's. Frost told me last night that he had 3 timer's worth (6 cloth) either already made or would have made after the next timer (I'm not sure which, I sent him mats for 6 cloth last night). So, that would bring me to 20. This means that one more timer from each of us will bring me to the 26 needed, and the timers will be freeing up. Octord is "in the queue" ahead of you (he switched to tailoring before I did), but I'm willing to make cloth for whoever needs it. Of course, if Octord is unwilling to acquire mats to feed the timer, then it would be free for others.

Keeping the timers (especially spec'ed ones) used is a good thing, in my opinion. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Already promised ya the 4 cloth I've got on molf when you need it, and my shadowcloth timer is untapped, so just send over the mats and I'll pump em out for ya.
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Need now leveled from 1-370 today....just used my timer so will be sending mats to you Urza tonight

thanks
my timers are available atm, i'm spell cloth spec

mist

Yuri is spellcloth. Cool downs are usually available.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic