SR Karazhan signup: tuesday 6/5 thursday 6/7
Quote:If space is available I'd like to go. If you guys would rather take guild members I understand.
Thamelas

Little late on the sign up Im afraid. Im sure we can Wait list you, as we all love having you along. If someone doesnt show and we need a DPS slot, we'll check for ya and keep ya informed. Also, Tham, I was talking with Holy and we really feel like what we are lacking, or were lacking rather, was DPS. What I suggest is, if you dont get in on tonight run (Tuesday), then find a few 5 man runs and grab a few upgrades. I noticed a bit of green on ya when we last ran it, and truthfully -- there are too many viable blue upgrades with moderately better stats available to wear green when heading into Karazhan.

I hope to see ya very soon, maybe tonight, Maybe Thursday, but soon. Take care.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:I do have a question regarding future Karazhan runs; Are we ever going to start making this an all Lurker run? Maybe its just me but I noticed that we have guildiees on the waitlist we should be giving them priority. Just my 2cents.

Ona good note; We are getting more people signing up, so that's huge plus. I hope we keep it up.

Re: All Lurker runs ... as the instigator of this little fandango, I can tell you that my goal was to have this be a primarily Lurker run. From the beginning, I posted links to the sign ups at House Harpell, CA and Emeritus, looking for like minded slackers, like me, to take a look at this lustrrous content.

With the exception of a very few, there was no interest from outside the guild. In fact, we couldn't have fielded our first run - well the first one I posted that is - without help from Multanis and Thamelas from Rumors of War, who generously consented to fill up the party. Since then, they have come on every run with us and proven to be good and dedicated players and raid members. Nice guys too! I surely wouldn't be inclined to start WL-ing them now just because they aren't wearing a Lurker tag.

As for the WL, I volunteered to sit out so Popar could go, and Don made it clear that he would be available if he were on line. We all know that Don's first priority is Little Gabriel, therefore he's iffy, therefore WL-ed.

We have our two tanks at this point, and I've already explained to LightHawk that it's likely Sangochan won't be rostered, but I also offered to make an opportunity for Arrock and Holyrain to get to know him. It was understandable to him that his pallie would not be chosen, as Pakse is a Retribution spec Pally.

All that said, there would be little more rewarding to me than to have an All-Lurker run, but I think this is going really well.

By the way, Luis, I don't know if you saw it but I sure did. Your praises were sung loudly by both Winkle and Zyn after last night's run. Grats to all who took down Moroes with not a shackle in sight!

Just another word here as well. In the raids that Winkle has led, every roster has been worked out between the two of us. Winkle relies on my wider knowledge of the group in rostering at this point. So if any WL-ed players ever have questions, I'm happy to talk to you.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Thursday roster posted above.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:*** Side note: since we're getting close to Curator, we need to get some arcane resistance gears for Arrock for the hateful bolts. I think Drexler can craft those, so let's get that done some time. I can probably help with the mats. ***

ATm the only contribution I can offer is Cloak of Arcane Evasion Crappy stats but easy mats and a goodly amount of + Arcane Res.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:ATm the only contribution I can offer is Cloak of Arcane Evasion Crappy stats but easy mats and a goodly amount of + Arcane Res.

That's a good start. :)

Stormrage characters:
Quote:Thursday roster posted above.

Please strike me from the wait list. Work is going sideways and it may be an all-nighter.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Quote:That's a good start. :)

Between the two of us Wink, maybe we can grab some Smithing recipes or something and start there. I think Im at 361 for smithing atm.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Between the two of us Wink, maybe we can grab some Smithing recipes or something and start there. I think Im at 361 for smithing atm.

-Zyn

The plans for arcane resistance gear are bop and available for scryers only. Both of us are aldor, but drexler is scryer and I think has 3 of the 4 plans. We should be able to find someone from avarice to craft the 4th. Add the cloak and it'd get Arrock up to 172 resist.

Stormrage characters:
Quote:The plans for arcane resistance gear are bop and available for scryers only. Both of us are aldor, but drexler is scryer and I think has 3 of the 4 plans. We should be able to find someone from avarice to craft the 4th. Add the cloak and it'd get Arrock up to 172 resist.

This will make Magix so happy. He loves to craft.

Additionally there is This enchant. We can ask around or mass farm for it.

There is the AD shoulder enchant. One must be revered with Argent Dawn to obtain this and it's BOP.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:This will make Magix so happy. He loves to craft.

Additionally there is This enchant. We can ask around or mass farm for it.

There is the AD shoulder enchant. One must be revered with Argent Dawn to obtain this and it's BOP.

I have the cloak enchant.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Quote:I have the cloak enchant.

Oh! thank you so much, Lissa! We'll be in touch with Taha then.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Might I point out that you don't need a Hateful Bolt tank? Here's how it works:

* Curator HBs one of the first four on his aggro list (besides the MT) who has the highest health
* This HB does 4k or so damage
* Curator does not HB frequently, maybe every 5-7 seconds

It's difficult for people to die to HB; however they can die to flare damage on top of being HB'd if they were low on health. We use one healer for the MT, and one doing FFA healing.

If you're set on AR, and you have a feral druid, I can make the Enchanted Clefthoof gear.
Quote:Might I point out that you don't need a Hateful Bolt tank? Here's how it works:

* Curator HBs one of the first four on his aggro list (besides the MT) who has the highest health
* This HB does 4k or so damage
* Curator does not HB frequently, maybe every 5-7 seconds

It's difficult for people to die to HB; however they can die to flare damage on top of being HB'd if they were low on health. We use one healer for the MT, and one doing FFA healing.

If you're set on AR, and you have a feral druid, I can make the Enchanted Clefthoof gear.

Thanks for the suggestion. We'll certainly consider that for future runs.

We actually manged to down him on Saturday with a hateful bolt tank. There were a few reasons why I felt that was best for our group:

o After our attempts on Thursday with three healers, I felt we needed more dps, so we came with only two healers, and without a healing priest (i.e. no PoM). So my biggest concern for Saturday was actually healers running out of mana, and I wanted a hateful bolt tank to reduce the healing load. As it turns out one of our healers did run out of mana when the Curator was at around 8%, at which point our shadow priest came out to heal.

o We've been doing all our runs with two protection warrior. Given that, it makes sense to have the second protection warrior be the hateful bolt tank, since he has naturally high HP and he doesn't lose much dps from the resistance gear.

Stormrage characters:
Quote:* Curator HBs one of the first four on his aggro list (besides the MT) who has the highest health

Thanks for posting that, Tuftears! That seems to match what we've seen, and never quite understood.

We basically don't use a bolt soak (unless the paladin or second prot war is around) since we had too many people on the threat list, doing DPS in spare cycles between flares. Maybe now when we do use a bolt soak, we can make it work a bit better.
Congrats on getting the Curator down!

Each group finds its own methods of doing the fights, that's one thing I like about Karazhan, it gives you some flexibility. Aran is much, much better as a fight since they made the elementals lower in health for instance, since you now have the option of destroying the elementals if you don't have a warlock, or healing through them if you have a heal-heavy raid.
Quote:Congrats on getting the Curator down!

Each group finds its own methods of doing the fights, that's one thing I like about Karazhan, it gives you some flexibility. Aran is much, much better as a fight since they made the elementals lower in health for instance, since you now have the option of destroying the elementals if you don't have a warlock, or healing through them if you have a heal-heavy raid.

I don't think we've had a lock around for any of our Aran kills. I know we've used a control strat and took the sheeping and I know we've burned him down before he sheeped folks with different groups.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.