Terenas - Heroic run and thank yous
So, thanks to the following people for:

Octord - Motes of earth, Eternium
Moors - Eternium
Mist - Khorium
Shimoyake, Jester - Adamantite, Fel Iron
GG - Leather (which was originally sent for tailoring but I didn't end up using:))
Vinnie - Leather
Various of the above - smelting and other conversion help

and anyone else I may have forgotten. I now have all the mats from my Destruction Holo-Gogs. Yay!

However, I also need a Primal Nether. So:

I would like to schedule a heroic run for sometime soon. Ideally, I would like to do it for the express purpose of getting a primal nether, but I know other people want them, too. Just about any night except Saturday can probably work for me, starting around 8:30 ST. Places that I would have other reasons to visit include Slave Pens, Auch Crypts or Sethekk Halls.

Who's interested?

Edit: As it turns out, Mist had sent me some Khorium because he wanted his own Khorium power core. Sheesh! :)Moors was kind enough to supply some for mine. Yay!
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
I'd definitely be intersted. I need Slave Pens, Blood furnace and Underbog on vinnie. Also need anything Lower City rep.:)
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
I can go Sunday at that time, but I need Nethers too. Right now some of my biggest achievable upgrades are in heroics (badges for trink + nethers). Right now I only have 10 badges, so haven't seen too many heroics (2x slave pens, 1x underbog)

For tanking I don't really care where I go, but Crypts and Mechanar have upgrades, mostly though just getting badges and a chance to roll on a nether are fine with me. If you can find another tank my priest can help in slave pens (only has Coilfang key) and doesn't have need for nethers.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:I would like to schedule a heroic run for sometime soon. Ideally, I would like to do it for the express purpose of getting a primal nether, but I know other people want them, too. Just about any night except Saturday can probably work for me, starting around 8:30 ST.
I'm in, for anywhere, and since I have a nether just sitting around right now that no one seems to want to claim, I won't roll against you for it. :D
Intolerant monkey.
With Treesh to poke me I should be able to assist (I'm a big upset with myself right now for missing out on a great opportunity in real life, and it tends to manifest itself as anger if I play the game solo at the moment so I'm generally not playing unless I'm doing something with Treesh).

I'll note that Krashenk does have the key for the Auch instances but since you will cover the off healing roll I can't see any reason to take him over Marn besides Marn can make better use of the badges. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
A quick note here to remind you that if you have 10 spare Badges of Justice, you can now purchase Primal Nether's from one of the vendors in Shatt.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:A quick note here to remind you that if you have 10 spare Badges of Justice, you can now purchase Primal Nether's from one of the vendors in Shatt.
Yes, but when you're saving badges for something else, one quick run is a lot easier to do. =P

Edit: From and for are not the same thing. Shocking, isn't it? *sigh*
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Yes, but when you're saving badges for something else, one quick run is a lot easier to do. =P

Edit: From and for are not the same thing. Shocking, isn't it? *sigh*

I'd rather do a run with my buddies anyhow, but that's because I'm a sucker for instances. But I know that some folks have a lot of those badges kicking around but don't know that you can now 'buy' Primal Nether's. I'd not have known myself if I'd not stumbled across it on the vendor when I was ring shopping. I know it's in the patch notes, but there were so many it's easy to get lost in 'em.

But yeah, I'd rather do a run with m'buddies any day, and I've done a few Primal Runs for folks. Great fun.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
I'll be on tonight for one! Of course, you'll probably be on when I get there, before you read this, so, um, see you soon! :lol:
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
I would like to thank Sham, Skky, Dunar, Swirly and Frost for a successful slave pens run last. I got my nether, and my goggles are finished!

Thanks again to everyone that helped out.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue