SR - Karazhan Squad 2
<span style="color:#FF6600">Guys, this is not looking good, plus, if we go on Tuesday, we'll be without Zynli, and I think it's in a fair way to kill him ... so ... shall we try for Wednesday and Thursday instead? check in with me here please.

Assemble at 7:15
Invites: 7:45
(Odd, I realize, but it seemed last week the closer we got to 8 PM, the more people came on.)

Name: Sabra
Guild: Lurkers
Toon: Sabramage
Class: Mage
Spec: 41 Fire balance Arcane.

Don't forget your raiding consumables, and we'll see you there.

WINKLE - when you see this - can we get a who-got-what-loot spreadsheet going on Google or some such?

I will be using CTRA. If you don't have it or something like it, please pick it up before the raid.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Name: Ruvanal
Toon: Taunshu
Class: hunter
Spec: Beastmaster
Preferred (i.e. better geared)

Name: LightHawk
Guild: Emeritus
Character: Pakse
Class: Paladin
Spec: 46 Retribution, 15 Holy

Can bring

Character: Sangochan
Class: Warrior
Spec: 48 protection, 5 fury, 8 arms

Sango is decently geared, but may not have the mitigation to survive easily. But if we lack tanks, she would do well. :)

Edit: I can attend the Teusday event. I will be unable to attend Thursday because I will be doing the Gruul's Lair/Magthederon raid.
Light Hawk of Emeritus - Stormrage Server
Sangochan - Level 70 Protection warrior 8/5/48
Pakse - Level 70 Retribution Paladin 15/46/0
Name: Pen
Toon: Detector
Class: Priest
Spec: 0/0/61 Shadow.
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Quote:Assemble at 7:15
Invites: 7:45
(Odd, I realize, but it seemed last week the closer we got to 8 PM, the more people came on.)

Name: Sabra
Toon: Sabramage
Class: Mage
Spec: 41 Fire balance Arcane.

Don't forget your raiding consumables, and we'll see you there.

WINKLE - when you see this - can we get a who-got-what-loot spreadsheet going on Google or some such?

I will be using CTRA. If you don't have it or something like it, please pick it up before the raid.

I can make it Thursday definitely, I had told Winkle Wednesday and Thursday would be best for me this week but apparently he hasnt said anything to anyone. So Ill be there Thursday I guess, sorry I cant make it Tuesday night but I have to work =\.

Heres the loot spread as far as I remember it:

Attumen-

Stalkers War Bands -- Taunshu
"Damage" Ring -- Sabramage

Moroes-

Edgewalker Longboots -- Zynli
Belt of the Gale -- Selendra

Maiden of Virtue-

Shard of the Virtuous -- Multanis
"Healing" Ring -- Pen?

-- That the loot as far as I remember it from last weeks runs. If someone wants to start a spreadsheet feel free, I have it written down at home but Im at a different computer atm.

So, Ill see ya Thursday night and if ya decide to change the day from Tuesday to Wednesday, Ill see ya Wednesday just let me know. Take care guys, see ya then.

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:I can make it Thursday definitely, I had told Winkle Wednesday and Thursday would be best for me this week but apparently he hasnt said anything to anyone. So Ill be there Thursday I guess, sorry I cant make it Tuesday night but I have to work =\.

Well hecko! No, I didn't know about that, Zyn. So sorry and we will miss you a bunch!

Quote:Heres the loot spread as far as I remember it:
Attumen-

"Damage" Ring -- Sabramage

Moroes-

Maiden of Virtue-

"Healing" Ring -- Pen?
-- That the loot as far as I remember it from last weeks runs. If someone wants to start a spreadsheet feel free, I have it written down at home but Im at a different computer atm.

So, Ill see ya Thursday night and if ya decide to change the day from Tuesday to Wednesday, Ill see ya Wednesday just let me know. Take care guys, see ya then.

-Zyn

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I can make it Thursday definitely, I had told Winkle Wednesday and Thursday would be best for me this week but apparently he hasnt said anything to anyone. So Ill be there Thursday I guess, sorry I cant make it Tuesday night but I have to work =\.
Heres the loot spread as far as I remember it:
Attumen-

<span style="color:#009900">Damage Ring (spectral band of innervation) -- Sabramage

Moroes-

Maiden of Virtue-

<span style="color:#009900">Healing Bracers (Bands of indwelling) -- Pen

-Zyn

edited for uh..correctness lol
Quote:edited for uh..correctness lol

lol I posted this from my girlfriends mothers computer -- so I didnt have the information handy. I think I did alright with the names I remembered =D

Also, is Wednesday just not a good night for people? We did it last Wednesday so I was hoping itd be the same this week also but alas. Id love to get in on both runs, Ill keep checking back here and Ill see ya on maybe Tuesday afternoon or so.

Oh and officially --

Name: Zyn
Toon: Zynli
Class: Rogue
Spec: Full Combat Rogue with Terrible DPS.

-Zyn

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Name: Bleeds
Toon: Selendra
Class: Paladin
Spec: ~Total Holy

I might be signed up for Gruul and co. on the 31st. though, we'll have to see....
Quote:Also, is Wednesday just not a good night for people? We did it last Wednesday so I was hoping itd be the same this week also but alas. Id love to get in on both runs, Ill keep checking back here and Ill see ya on maybe Tuesday afternoon or so.

Wednesday is fine with me and clearly, Zyn, with the late sign up, this isn't going tonight. Maybe for the best, because we have server maint. today - which I also forgot about.

Ok, so everyone knows I'm a pin head, but...

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Wednesday is fine with me and clearly, Zyn, with the late sign up, this isn't going tonight. Maybe for the best, because we have server maint. today - which I also forgot about.

Ok, so everyone knows I'm a pin head, but...

Unfortunately, I can't do this Wednesday. My teamlead needs me to work until 9 then because our 12-9 guy is out. :(
Light Hawk of Emeritus - Stormrage Server
Sangochan - Level 70 Protection warrior 8/5/48
Pakse - Level 70 Retribution Paladin 15/46/0
wednesday and thursday and every other day are fine with me
Quote:wednesday and thursday and every other day are fine with me

I could come either night with Keshi if you're short a tank. She's got the gear and mit for Attumen/Moroes/Maiden:D

Name: Mavfin
Character: Keshi
Spec: 9/5/47 Protection

To be clear, Wed and Thur are good, Tues/Fri are not.
--Mav
Name: Arrock
Spec: Protection
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): Tank
Days Availability: Tue. Wed. Thurs. is good for me
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
Weatherine, MM hunter.

I can come on wed this week, not thursday.
(Not thursday only because I'd already signed up for gruul's lair on CA. If that's not on, then I'm good always)

Other than that, as long as I'm given notice I can raid or play almost every evening. Count me in:D
Name: Holyrain
Spec: Protection
Preferred role: Tank
Days Available: Tuesday, Wednesday. Thursday if no Gruul.

Sorry Zyn about not coordinating with Sabra about your dates. I was away for two days and didn't get your mail until this morning.

[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Hi

I can come on Wednesday and other days too.

70 Warlock, Affliction spec.
I dont know if he's having some problems with the site, but Multanis assured me he would be able to make both Wednesday and Thursday runs if we have them.

So:

Name: Multanis
Class: Druid
Toon Name: Multanis
Spec: Resto

-Zyn

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Wednesday-Thursday is fine with me.
Sorry folks i'm out for tonights run if it gets started. If all goes well i'm still in for Wed and Thurs.
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]