[Terenas] Karazhan - Sunday 27 May
<span style="color:yellow">Edit: Take a look at Xame's post as well. Sign up for either raid to try an continue. I posted this before Aran was dead (awesome work to that crew!) but yeah, getting both runs back in to clear chess and/or Attumen would be cool

OK I'm wanting to see if we can get an 8 server, just run to Chess get the free loots and go continuation of Bunny on Sunday. If you aren't locked at all or if you are locked to Bunny (the raid that started on Friday) you would be able to potentially get in on this. I figure this would count as 1/4 of a raid as far as the attendance queue stuff is concerned with the way we are doing that queue now.

This run will be all of about 45 minutes I figure, but I can't leave a lock with Chess relatively easy to get to and not go and get the free epics from this fun little event. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Fluffy had a great night working on Shade of Aran. Down after 4hrs of learning. We became so focused on concentrating .... or was that concentrating on focusing .... ( it was a long night ) we didn't collect the free loot we left in the instance.

So for Fluffy, we have Attumen the Huntsmen and the Chess event. We also have a chance to knock on Prince's door and see if he as any shinies for us. That's the boss, not the guy who changed his name to a symbol. And by boss, again I mean the virtual npc in Karazhan, not the singer.

So, if you are interested in continuing Fluffy, sign up and let us know what your interest is for the night.

For Yuri, I can be on as early as 6ST, Attumen and Chess have nothing for me, but I would like to make a few solid attempts at the prince (no more then 5 attempts) just to see the fight. I'm more then happy to call it an early evening running 5 man heroics after our Shade marathon.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Quote:That's the boss, not the guy who changed his name to a symbol.

Right, if we wanted his loot, we'd have to do slave pens instead.

http://www.thottbot.com/i24359

-Jester

Also, I don't think I'll be able to make it on Sunday evening... is sunday afternoon a possibility?
No work on Monday for me so I could probably make it Sunday evening. Afternoon might be iffy due to company.
Thanks GG and Yuri for proposing the continuation. I would also like to go but won't be available until at least 8:30ST. I would also propose we set a max time limit of 1 hour which sould give us time to do someting valuable. Perhaps attumen and a couple of attempts at prince. Or Chess and attumen, or just Chess. After the marathon on friday I would be hard pressed to get more than 1 hour on sunday night.

D

Count Kaydoll in, locked to Fluffy. Can be there 6ST
Moors can make Sunday afternoon-evening. (fluffy)
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
I should be able to make this. Durambar is locked to Bunny.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:I should be able to make this. Durambar is locked to Bunny.

Keshoga avail, locked to...Fluffy? (Tues run) Chess has that very nice shield for shammy:P
--Mav
I might not be on at 8pm, but should be within 1/2 hr, dont know as wife has doctors appointment 1 hr before.

Mist
Frostburn can make sunday any time after 1:00pm (fluffy)
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Circumstances have changed and I will not be available tonight. Sorry

D

Fazuul can continue the raidlock this evening, and will be there.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>

EDIT: Due to website lag...it somehow posted this three times.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Dhen can make it.
I will pop on around 9-9:30. If we can get in and do chess, I should be able to find the time. We'll see.

-Jester
Don't wait for me, plans changed, and I'm unlikely for tonight.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
One last kick at the can here...

Is it possible to stealth to chess, given that Aran is dead? It wouldn't get everyone to it, and most kinds of loot would end up vendored or sharded, but it would at least put the loot to use, which is more than can be said for letting the lock expire without clearing it.

I know it doesn't let non-stealth classes in, which sucks, but since we've not managed to get enough people to do it the old-fashioned way, maybe this is our best option.

-Jester