Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I will (hopefully) be on around 10:30pm ST Friday, so I should be available as a replacement. I'm still not honored with VE yet. :sadpanda: I won't be locked this week, so either Fluffy or Bunny should be able to pick me for their team on Friday if needed.

I'd also like to point out that I'm up to 335 Enchanting and have lots of Dust and Essences. I'd like to volunteer my services to anyone who wants them so I can level it up a bit. My mats for what I have. PST to any of my characters with !enchant <keywords> to see what I can do. (I need to update enchantList along with my other mods, but I'll do that tonight.)
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
Iceler Fury Warrior can come if needed.
Frostburn is available Friday, locked to tuesday's raid.

I didn't think I would be able to make it, but my circumstances have changed and I can be there now.
Cheers,
Frostburn / Dawnstrider
Dhen available.
Rosters:

Code:
Fluffy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bunny
MT&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Geld&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;MT&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tiga
OT&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sham&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;OT&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Iceler
Flex&nbsp;&nbsp; Keshoga&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Flex&nbsp;&nbsp; Fazuul
MH1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Dunar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; MH1&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Tori
MH2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Moors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; MH2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Saryn
Regen&nbsp;&nbsp;Xarhud&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Regen&nbsp;&nbsp;Mogo
Hunter Yuri&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Hunter Marn
Mage&nbsp;&nbsp; Haldorf&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mage&nbsp;&nbsp; Mist
DPS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kaydoll&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DPS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Vinnie
DPS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Frost&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DPS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Felonius
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Waitlist:&nbsp;&nbsp;Dhen
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shimoyake (late fill in)&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

Fluffy is the continuation raid and should be hitting Aran (getting a first kill on him for us), then depending on time my see another new boss or just clean up Chess and Attumen. I know of at least one person who said they will step out for Dhen to get in on Attumen and hope the crossbow drops for him. That raid will have to decide if they want to do that first and just have Dhen there at the start for him or pull Dhen in later.

Bunny should be doing a Moroes, Opera, Curator order then look at time. If that goes smooth they may want to take a poke at Aran and Chess before heading back to Maiden and Attumen. There are a couple of folks in Bunny that have some really good drops they could get from Maiden so she is high on the kill list, but getting a good 'progression' type run where we get more practice trying to get all the quest bosses killed in a single night isn't a bad thing to shoot for. So yeah if we cruise through the firs bosses and people are for it Aran could get a look see, if not we'll get Maiden and Attumen and still get a 5 boss night. :)

Four more notes.
1. We might swap Haldorf and Vinnie, I haven't had a chance to talk with them. Neither is raid locked and both add value to either group.
2. As you'll note I left the labels in but that is just the template I use to make sure I keep rosters balanced. The flex slot get a feral druid as preference (depends on what the attendance queue has of course). Yuri is obviously not a hunter, but he offers CC and ranged DPS so is in that slot. Fazuul is very likely the MT or OT and Iceler as fury will very likely just be pure DPS, but we'll let that decision get made by those folks.
3. Shim will very likely get to fill in late with how schedules work. She isn't raid locked and I think the bosses that both raids will likely be looking at at the end could be new for her. We'll figure that out when we get there.
4. I'll have a post in this thread that will have a basic plan of attack for Bunny (and maybe Fluffy if that raid wants me to work it up as well) so that we can have less chat more splat. We want to go fast, just not reckless.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:3. Shim will very likely get to fill in late with how schedules work. She isn't raid locked and I think the bosses that both raids will likely be looking at at the end could be new for her. We'll figure that out when we get there.

I think I've been in on the horse guy (Attumen?) twice, Moroes once, and Maiden once, for boss kills. I have seen Aran slaughter us all in about 30 seconds, and haven't seen any of the other bosses or events.:( So a lot of Kara is new to me.
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
tigo is available
Are either of the runs doing that WWS thing tonight? If so, does any additional software need to be installed?
Quote:Are either of the runs doing that WWS thing tonight? If so, does any additional software need to be installed?

To collect the data for WWS requires no additional addons/software.

Just do a /combatlog before you guys start pulling. Once the raid is over /combatlog again to stop recording the information (logging out also stops the recording).

This will record combat info to the <wow install path>/Logs/combatlog.txt

It will append to that file, so removing it before the raid is recommended. After the raid I tend to rename it to something that specifies the raid and data (ie. Kara22May.txt).

Then someone gets all the combat logs emailed to him (plz compress) and will run the client to upload the combined data onto the website. Client is free, so anyone can actually do it.

-WimpySmurf
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:To collect the data for WWS requires no additional addons/software.

Just do a /combatlog before you guys start pulling. Once the raid is over /combatlog again to stop recording the information (logging out also stops the recording).

This will record combat info to the <wow install path>/Logs/combatlog.txt

It will append to that file, so removing it before the raid is recommended. After the raid I tend to rename it to something that specifies the raid and data (ie. Kara22May.txt).

Then someone gets all the combat logs emailed to him (plz compress) and will run the client to upload the combined data onto the website. Client is free, so anyone can actually do it.

-WimpySmurf

The more people in the raid that remember to do this (and do it with a clear log at the start), the better the data will be. I will be trying to remember to do it otnight - I've yet to manage it. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
And for the raid I'm in to help speed us up here are some basic plans of attack:
Boss Order: Moroes, Opera, Curator, ? (probably)Maiden, Attumen

Trash
Group 1: Tiga, Iceler, Fazuul, Felonius, Tori
Group 2: Mogo, Saryn, Mist, Vinnie, Marn

Skull - Fazuul
X - Tiga
Circle - Mist sheep
Diamond - Saryn shackle
Triangle - 3rd kill and/or Iceler takes
Moon - Tori sleep
Square - Marn

Moroes
Groups - Same as trash
Shackle Priorities - Holy pally, prot warrior, Holy Priest, MS Warrior
Kite Priorities - MS warrior, ret pally, holy pally
Trap Priorities - Prot warrior, ret pally holy pally
Kill priority - Shadow Priest, Holy priest, Holy Pally, MS warrior, ret pally, prot warrior
Tanks - Tiga, Fazuul
Shackle 1 - Saryn (Vinnie gets initial aggro)
Kiter - Mist
Blind Eater - Icelar/Vinnie
Strat - CC 2, kite 1, kill 1, kill the kite one, kill moroes.

Opera
Groups same as trash
Wolf - Laugh, get you loot move on.

Oz
Kill order - Roar, Tito, Strawman, Dorothee, Tinhead
Tinhead - Tiga tank/kite
Roar - Fazuul Tanks
Strawman - Mist handles, Vinnie and Mogo can provide shocks to help keep the daze up. Iceler gets initial aggro to help
Tito - Marn's pet tanks
Dorothee - DPS till Roar shows up. Keep DoT's on her, but she dies towards the end.

R&J
If someone can help me with this since I've never seen the fight, I'm still not comfortable making a strat.
Just J up - Tiga tanks in a corner. Mogo purges (Mist put up a detect magic). Tiga and Felonius make sure the interrupt Eternal Affection. Mogo, Vinnie, and Mist interrupt what they can.
Just R up - Tiga tanks in the other corner. Mogo is primary purge duty (Mist put up a detect magic). Tiga and Iceler watch the disarms.
Both R and J up - Fazuul tanks J. Tiga tanks R. R is damaged by Vinnie (purge his buff), Mist and Marn (Iceler may want to intercept/disarm to help keep him disarmed). J is attacked by Marn's pet, Felonious (interrupt the eternal affection), and Iceler, Mogo will purge on him. Mogo will be doing caster DPS + spot healing as needed, she'll attack whoever has the most health. Everyone who can interrupt will need to help make sure eternal affection doesn't cast.

They must die within 10s of each other.

Curator
Healers left, DPS spread right, Hunter middle
MT - Tiga
Bolt tank - We aren't gonna use one. With 3 primary healers we'll just heal through the bolts.
Iceler deals with flare 10, try to get it by Felonius, but if you can't deal with it as best you can.

Maiden
Group 1: Tiga, Iceler, Saryn, Felonius, Vinnie
Group 2: Mogo, Fazuul, Mist, Tori, Marn
(changed groups so you have a PoH in with the melee and a totem in each group to eat holy fire)
Safe zone for melee to the east (towards Saryn and Pillar 2)
Healing - Saryn will be on dispell duty (light with the double totems), and alway trying to duck in to get woken up to help spot heal the tank (if needed with the HoTs running) but melee healing will be his primary job. Fazuul and Tori will be the MT healers since Mogo probably has better caster DPS gear than Fazuul (not sure on that and we can change if needed) and Mogo will be PewPew with Vinnie.

Code:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;P4&nbsp;&nbsp;P5
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;P3&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; P6
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;P2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; P7&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;P1&nbsp;&nbsp;P8

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Door
P1 -
P2 - Saryn
P3 - Vinnie
P4 - Fazuul
P5 - Marn
P6 - Mogo
P7 - Mist
P8 - Tori
---
Quote:The more people in the raid that remember to do this (and do it with a clear log at the start), the better the data will be. I will be trying to remember to do it otnight - I've yet to manage it. :)

I have a Fluffy log from last night. Who to mail to?

Almost...there! Stay on target!
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:I have a Fluffy log from last night. Who to mail to?

Almost...there! Stay on target!

I have a log for Bunny also.
Quote:I have a log for Bunny also.

I've got a log for Bunny as well. I should just make an account, get the uploader and just do that. Let me go play with things.

Edit: I think I got this figured out. You can send your logs to me (compress them first if you would). ggthemad@gmail.com and I can put stuff up for Bunny.

And they are up here: Just GG's log
Only have my data for it right now so not very accurate.
---
Quote:I've got a log for Bunny as well. I should just make an account, get the uploader and just do that. Let me go play with things.

Edit: I think I got this figured out. You can send your logs to me (compress them first if you would). ggthemad@gmail.com and I can put stuff up for Bunny.

And they are up here: Just GG's log
Only have my data for it right now so not very accurate.

Replying to bump

I got logs from RTM and Tiga. I can merge those, but can't merge mine (my local host clock is not good on this system so it won't let me merge with either of theirs). So I have the data from those two uploaded here. This still won't be accurate since they are both melee and the new 25 yard range will miss stuff. There is also no data for Maiden from either of them, but it is stuff folks can look through.
---
Quote:Replying to bump

I got logs from RTM and Tiga. I can merge those, but can't merge mine (my local host clock is not good on this system so it won't let me merge with either of theirs). So I have the data from those two uploaded here. This still won't be accurate since they are both melee and the new 25 yard range will miss stuff. There is also no data for Maiden from either of them, but it is stuff folks can look through.

Anyone going to create a Fluffy raid report?
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Well, it took a while to get logs collected (ended up with one from Xarhud, Dunar and Moors), but it's finally up for perusal - the May 25th Shade of Aran wipes (oh, and kill :))

Shade of Aran
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue