SR Karazhan signup: 5/23 and 5/25
Pen may have been busy, so I'm going to post a late signup to see if we can get together a group for Kara this week. Rather than trying to do something last minute for Tuesday/Wednesday, let's try for Wednesday/Friday for this week.

We need healers. Healers please try to make it. If you know of any available healers, please let them know of this signup.

Event: Karazhan
Days: Wednesday 5/23; Friday 5/25 (feel free to sign up for one or both days)
Time: 7:00pm invite, 7:30 start; finish around 11.

Please post with the following information:

Toon's name:
Class:
Spec:
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal):
Days Availability:

Please read strat in advanced, at least for the first boss:

Strat at wowwiki
Trash Mobs
Loot Table

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday Roster: I chatted with most of you on Thursday, and have some updated information that's not reflected in the signup. We have 8 yesses and two maybes. Hopefully the maybes can confirm during the day. Signup still open for anyone else who is still interested. :) If I make a mistake and forget anyone, please post here and I'll update accordingly.

We'll be doing the Opera Event. Please read strat ahead of time.

Code:
Name         Main Role   Class
holyrain     tank        warrior
iaretankgood tank        warrior

thamelas     dps         warlock
weatherine   dps         hunter
detector     dps         shadow priest
pakse        dps/heal    pally
taunshu      dps         hunter

multanis     heal        druid

[maybe]
shadowmagix  dps         warlock
lightlady    heal        holy priest
<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday Roster: We have 9 yesses and a bunch of maybes/lates, so let's give it a go and resolve the last spot there.

Code:
Name&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Main Role&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Class&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Note
arrock&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;tank&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;warrior
holyrain&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;tank&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;warrior&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; will do some dps as needed

iaretankgood&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; warrior
sabramage&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; mage
taunshu&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; hunter
thamelas&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; warlock
weatherine&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; hunter

multanis&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;heal&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;druid
selendra&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;heal&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;pally

[maybes/late]
shadowmagix&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; warlock&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; can't be sure; will try
lightlady&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; heal&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;holy priest&nbsp;&nbsp; unsure
mithiks&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; mage&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;late
detector&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; shadow priest late 8:30-9ish
zynli&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; dps&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; rogue&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; late; unsure
<!--fontc-->
<!--/fontc-->
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Name: Holyrain
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection
Preferred role: Tank. Can dps on trash.
Days available: Wednesday and Friday

Stormrage characters:
Name: Arrock
Spec: Protection
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): Tank
Days Availability: Wed. (Fri. tentatively)

A fellow co-worker, old guild memeber from the Malygos server is willing to participate and help with healing. Lightlady lvl 70 priest
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]

Toon's name: Weatherine
Class: Hunter
Spec: MM
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): dps
Days Availability: 5/23. 5/25

Toon's name: Taunshu
Class: Hunter
Spec: BM
Preferred role: DPS
Days Availability: both evenings
Good for you Winkle. I'm glad you did this. I'm always afraid to throw out a sign up, because I don't think raid leading will ever be something I'd do well. But you can count on me to help in any way possible.

Toon's name: Sabramage
Class: Mage
Spec: 40 fire/21 Arcane
Preferred role: Social Director and primary maternal surrogate
Days Availability: Wednesday 5/23 for sure. Friday is date night for Gabe and me, and we don't get home that early.

Winkle, I happen to know that Mithiks would love to go on these raids, but he is on Pacific time and can't arrive till late. I would love to be able to step out for him from time to time so that he can raid when he comes on. I don't know that Wednesday night (our first night) would be the right time to do that, but I'm hoping it will work out over time.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Signing on for both runs. For Suuure

Toon's name: Selendra
Class: Paladin
Spec: 60 holy, 1 in retribution, -3% cost off my seals and judgements yay!
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): primary/secondary heal
Days Availability: mon-fri after 7, sat-sun anytime!
Name: Pakse
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution/Holy
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): DPS or secondary healer
Days Availability: Friday (I have a prior commitment Wednesday)

I work until 7 server time, so I will park Pakse at the instance the night before.
Light Hawk of Emeritus - Stormrage Server
Sangochan - Level 70 Protection warrior 8/5/48
Pakse - Level 70 Retribution Paladin 15/46/0
Toon's name: Mithiks
Spec: 41 fire/18/2 Arcane
Days Availability: Wednesday 5/23; 5/25 i'll be unable attend. Going to visit family starting that day.

Quote:Winkle, I happen to know that Mithiks would love to go on these raids, but he is on Pacific time and can't arrive till late.
<3 Sabra! I'll sign up for the raid knowing full well that an outsider (one most of you never played with) is probably not the greatest idea on a first run. I expect you will have a great first run. If i'm there to help so much the better. :w00t:

See you all in game!

- Mithiks da Mage

Mithiks of <Carpe Aurum>
Quote:Toon's name: Mithiks
Spec: 41 fire/18/2 Arcane
Days Availability: Wednesday 5/23; 5/25 i'll be unable attend. Going to visit family starting that day.
<3 Sabra! I'll sign up for the raid knowing full well that an outsider (one most of you never played with) is probably not the greatest idea on a first run. I expect you will have a great first run. If i'm there to help so much the better. :w00t:

See you all in game!

- Mithiks da Mage

Mithiks of <Carpe Aurum>

Well if that just isn't the biggest pile of crap I ever read! You're a terrific mage Mith, and you're fun and you keep your head. We'd be lucky to have you on board!

I'll be dragging my butt by the time you log in, so do check. If we're not in the middle of a learning experience, I don't mind sharing at all. Beauty rest at 57 is .. well useless, probably, but if I can get it, I'd like to.;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I will try my best to make this :-) but, as I have talked about with a couple of you, I may have "home" stuff I gotta do...

Thanks,
Magix
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
Signing up for out-of-guild friend:

Name: Multanis
Class: Druid
Spec: Tree
Preferred role: Main heal
Days Available: Wednesday. Haven't asked about Friday yet.

Stormrage characters:
Signing up for out-of-guild friend's friend (Multanis's friend):

Name: Thamelas
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology
Days Available: Wednesday. Haven't asked about Friday yet.

Stormrage characters:
Signing up for out-of-guild friend:

Name: Iaretankgood
Spec: Arms/Fury
Days Available: Wednesday. Haven't asked about Friday.

Stormrage characters:
Toon's name: Detector
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow
Preferred role (tank/dps/primary heal/secondary heal): Dps (can still heal if needed)
Days Availability: (Late) Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

[<span style="color:#009900">Next week i will be fully availible]
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Friday roster posted above.

Stormrage characters:
Quote:Friday roster posted above.

Hmm, I worry about the lack of healing for this. We'll need at least one more dedicated healer, and preferably a second.

But we'll see how it goes. :)
Nevermind. I misread something. =)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Umm, not to butt in too much, but you've got a holy priest, a druid (how's the druid specced?)slotted in the healing role, a shadow priest and a paladin. That's got your healing completely covered, at least in that Friday roster.

If you think so, I seem to remember there is a fair amount of damage in some of the opera events. I'm the paladin, and I know my own limitations considerig I'm retribution spec. I have healer gear, but I can't main heal yet.

A shadow priest is cood for keeping people topped off with VE. We'll see.