Terenas - Heroic Blood Furnace
Fragit may be heading to Kara and is missing one very critical piece of gear before I feel he's ready. The Wastewalker Chestpiece that drops from Keli'dan the Breaker at the end of Heroic Blood Furnace. The chestpiece will be over 5% tohit upgrade, taking him to ~23.6% hit, right behind the 24.6% cap. Thus, I'm asking for your help tonight & tommorow before the raid in running it a couple times, just to see if I'm lucky. :D

Heroic BF (iirc) favors having a hunter/warlock, a priest/paladin, humanoid cc and a tank. I'm perfectly willing to respec a couple times to pick up Improved Sap if the group needs it.

If you are interested in having some fun, doing a really great Heroic and possibly upping mah dps by a multitude, sing out!

I'll be available all day today, up through ~10:30pm server. As well as from 11am to 6pm server tommorow. Just post when you'd like to go. I'd imagine good times would be *during the day, *during the evening, or *after this point. Since we may need to just pick a time how about 5pm server tonight? 7pm server tonight? 4pm server Friday?

Thanks gang,
~Frag :wub:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Durambar would love Heroic Blood Furnace. Several significant DPS upgrades that can be found there for him. However, it doesn't look like our schedules match at all. Best shot for me is that I might be able to start around 8:30PM tonight, but no promises.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
i'm not sure what time I'll be done work,b ut Aimee is out of town so I"m there if you need me and I'm hope and gaming.:D
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Karacus-Hunter is available
Thanks to Necrali, VinnieJones, Karacus, Sham as well as GG & Isolde. The run didn't produce the chestpiece but we had some upgrades claimed and some fun had. If you can run tmw between 12 p.m. server and 5:30 p.m. server, feel free to post here, I'm sure I"ll be asking in gchat all day.

Cheerio,
~Frag :wub:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.