Terenas - Wailing Caverns Thurs 5/3/07 9:30 PM MST
I would like to see who might be available to go on a run with my wife and I to Wailing Caverns next week. We'll have a Hunter and Mage around levels 20 and 18 respectively. Anyone is welcome to come but a healer class would be nice. My little kitty can tank if we need him to.

I would appreciate any advice that you can give me on my game play with a hunter. As you can see it's one class I don't have much experience with. My wife on the other hand is a true newb. This is her first computer game she's played and on another server she worked a mage up to 35 with my pally before we made the decision to move over to Terenas. She's in it for the social aspect more than the game itself.

Anyhow, as you can see above the time will be at 9:30 PM MST on Terenas and we can play till we are done. (although I hope that's not much more than a couple hours) Hope to hear from some of you and get the chance to get to know you all better.
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

Quote:I would like to see who might be available to go on a run with my wife and I to Wailing Caverns next week. We'll have a Hunter and Mage around levels 20 and 18 respectively. Anyone is welcome to come but a healer class would be nice. My little kitty can tank if we need him to.

I would appreciate any advice that you can give me on my game play with a hunter. As you can see it's one class I don't have much experience with. My wife on the other hand is a true newb. This is her first computer game she's played and on another server she worked a mage up to 35 with my pally before we made the decision to move over to Terenas. She's in it for the social aspect more than the game itself.

Anyhow, as you can see above the time will be at 9:30 PM MST on Terenas and we can play till we are done. (although I hope that's not much more than a couple hours) Hope to hear from some of you and get the chance to get to know you all better.

I should have someone around that level and I'll be available that night. I can also keep us from getting lost in there. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:I can also keep us from getting lost in there. ;)
That is best thing I can hear in considering if I want to come. It's possible I'll be on then, but I certainly can't commit to it.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
My rogue is in the level range and should be available to go.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:I should have someone around that level and I'll be available that night. I can also keep us from getting lost in there. ;)

Yes, that's great news. If we were talking Deadmines or other alliance instances I'd have no problem but I haven't any experience with some of these instances that are pretty much horde only.

Only other thing is that I'm terrible with names so please feel free to whisper me when we get on.
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

I have a level 20 warrior who can tank it if we can find healing. I don't have any level appropriate healers. Also.....forgive my ignorance, but right now I'm drawing a blank....is MST the same as server time? Anyhoo, I'm usually on that time of evening, including Thursdays. Just give a holler.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Milos, my lv. 20 priest, or Ralvenja, my banking alt warlock at lv. 16, would be happy to come. I can't definitively commit, but I should be able to make it.

-Jester
Quote:...is MST the same as server time?
Yessir.
Intolerant monkey.
Thanks for the offers guys, we appreciate it. I'll write down all the names and see if I can whisper you when we get on. If I don't then please feel free to whisper me since I may not have the name of the toon that you are currently on with. We won't need everyone but I'm sure no one will be dissapointed to not run WC again. Again, thanks for the interest and we'll see you online tonight at 9:30 MST (aka server time)
Melothan - 85 BE Warlock
Melidorn - 80 Orc Shaman

Quote:Milos, my lv. 20 priest, or Ralvenja, my banking alt warlock at lv. 16, would be happy to come. I can't definitively commit, but I should be able to make it.

-Jester

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make it, sorry.

Good luck!

-Jester