Stormrage-Karazhan Signups
Seeing as how I wasn't on all week I don't know if people finished up some of thier attunement stuff.

This is a hopeful signup to see where we get. If we have enough of the right stuffs, we're hittin Karazhan this week.

Tuesday and Wednesday - 7.00pm invites, 7.30 Start time; plan on ending at around 11ish.

Post with:

Name:
Spec:
If availible both days:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Karazhan For strategies, and loot will be handled through the SLSS system

<span style="color:#009900">Roster

<span style="color:#FF6600">Warrior
Gerdts
Arrock
Holyrain

<span style="color:#FF6600">Priest
Detector
Stinkiest (Not Weds)

<span style="color:#FF6600">Mage
Lochnar
Chrysopelia

<span style="color:#FF6600">Hunter
Weatherine

<span style="color:#FF6600">Warlock
Shadowmagix

<span style="color:#FF6600">Rogue
Zynli

<span style="color:#FF6600">Paladin
None

<span style="color:#FF6600">Shaman
None

<span style="color:#FF6600">Druid
None

<span style="color:#FF6600">Waitlist
Duto (Can't make it)
[Image: 59312.jpg] [Image: 57268.jpg]
Hi, Pen:

My aunt doesn't leave till Tuesday, so I doubt I'll be ready, but I wish you all well! Go Go and Go some more!

Here's the spreadsheet for those who were interested.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Holyrain
Protection
Available both days: yes
Available Friday: Yes
Available Saturday: Yes
Available Sunday: Yes

There is one healer on the roster who's keyed, so I don't think this will happen.

I'd like to add weekends to the discussion, since that's when usually I'm more available.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
lochnar
24/7/365 (unless comcast decides to show me who is really in control)
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:Seeing as how I wasn't on all week I don't know if people finished up some of thier attunement stuff.

This is a hopeful signup to see where we get. If we have enough of the right stuffs, we're hittin Karazhan this week.

Tuesday and Wednesday - 8.00pm invites, 8.30 Start time; plan on ending at around 11ish.

Post with:

Name:
Spec:
If availible both days:

http://www.wowwiki.com/Karazhan For strategies, and loot will be handled through the SLSS system

I'm not going to be able to make this week's attempt. I won't be home from work until between 9:30 and 9:45 and I have a commitment on Wednesday.
Light Hawk of Emeritus - Stormrage Server
Sangochan - Level 70 Protection warrior 8/5/48
Pakse - Level 70 Retribution Paladin 15/46/0
Toon: Stinkiest
Name: Stinky
Guild: Emeritus
Class-Spec: Priest - 23/38 healbot
Me at The Armory: Stinkiest
Progression: Keyed

Available everyday next week except Wednesday and Friday.
Name: Chrysopelia
Spec: 10/0/51 Frost Mage
Available any day with at least a day's warning.

Arrock (protection) is available for both days.
[Image: sig-1870276.jpg]
son... obviously:)

also, let us know, and if ur not attuned, we can help:)

Thanks..
Magix (aka Night)
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
We have two healers!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!

Stormrage characters:
Name: Duto (Rogue)
Spec: Combat Sword
If availible both days: Indeed.
Toon: Weatherine
Name: Weatherine
Spec: Marksman Hunter
Available both days: Available every day :blush:

well his account still isn't activated so:

Name: Gerdts
Spec: Prot Warrior
If availible both days: Yes
Im in.

70 Rogue, Combat Maces -- Be there both days.

=D

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Please explain what you used to decide who to waitlist.

Also why is the same person (me) waitlisted both days?

Thanks.

Stormrage characters:
It's not a 2 day schedule with the roster right now we can't go wednesday with only 1 healer, and i know how these other two tank, but i've never had the opportunity to group with you besides in BM where you were on dps. I know their limitations and the maximazations
Quote:It's not a 2 day schedule with the roster right now we can't go wednesday with only 1 healer, and i know how these other two tank, but i've never had the opportunity to group with you besides in BM where you were on dps. I know their limitations and the maximazations

Thanks for doing some organizational work and for being honest, but the process needs to be more fair. I play with anyone and everyone on the Lurkers and Avarice, but I haven't seen you around much the last two months until recently, and since you have a cousin and a good friend who are tanks, of course I haven't played with you. If you look at the raid roster, I've tanked instances with everyone on the list other than the two tanks, you, and your dad. It sounds like you're picking the people you know best, and that's not how this should work.

I've geared myself for two months in 70 instances, grinded what I need to grind for every upgrade I can get my hands on. I have all the upgrades I can get in regular instances except one, and most sidegrades. I'm exalted with Aldor as well as the Sha'tar. There is not much else for me to do other than raid and heroics.

My heroic/raid gear is currently in the armory. You can check it out at:

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/charact...rage&n=Holyrain

Stormrage characters:
Delete the # in the url and it should work: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...rage&n=Holyrain

However, using the Armory to examine people's gear always carries the risk that they may have logged off in soloing gear, 'wear around town' gear, or gear otherwise inappropriate to the role they want to perform in raids.
Quote:Delete the # in the url and it should work: http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/characte...rage&n=Holyrain

Thanks. I fixed it. Hopefully it works.

Quote:However, using the Armory to examine people's gear always carries the risk that they may have logged off in soloing gear, 'wear around town' gear, or gear otherwise inappropriate to the role they want to perform in raids.

Good caution. But for now all I can do is put mine up there.

Stormrage characters:
PLEASE READ THIS POST IF YOU SIGNED UP FOR KARA RUNS This post was composed by me and approved by Pen - Sabra

Just jumping in here to let you all know that Pen and I are talking about the rostering for future runs. I think between Pen's eagerness to move things along, and my knowledge of the larger group, we'll end up with a nice, balanced situation. But we want this group to be a group that discusses openly how to achieve our ends from start to finish.

^ One of the first things we have to address as a group is lack of healing. Without more healers, this could be a very slow progression through a difficult instance. I guess Kara is going to get nerfed soon. If it gets nerfed, we want to get in there now, so that we get the full experience. So who knows a good, fun priest, druid or pally who might be interested?

^ One of the biggest challenges we'll have with this particular bunch is to figure out the tanks and mages. We have potentially 4 tanks, if Mack goes on his warrior, and 4 mages (Mack on Chrys, Lochnar, Popar and Sabramage). It would be nice if we had enough to make two runs, but we don't. It seems to me that we may have to go with a sort of round robin for these two classes. Any thoughts from the group would be appreciated.

Here are mine - What we'd like to see is the Warriors working out between of themselves who's doing what and when. Same with the mages.

In these smaller groups, I think there's a great advantage to having a tight team that works well together, knows each other's strengths and weaknesses, and has enough players overall that a raid can be made through substitutions. Let's not have to call off a run because so-and-so can't come on this or that night. Not when we have so many people who want to go.

Instead - in these two overcrowded classes - I would suggest that the Warriors, for instance, put their heads together and decide who will be the Main Tank:

A-Who has the most HPs/stamina/armor, whatever
B-Who has the better gear
C- Who, if any, has a more appropriate spec than the others
D- Who has experience tanking in raids/high end content
E- Who seems to be the best communicator, since the main tank will in effect run the raid
F- Who is willing and able to make the commitment to be at 99% of all the raids
G- etc.

You guys decide. If you can come up with one MT then the two others who can rotate through. By the time we’re done, all the warriors will become familiar with the instance and all will be able to help any other warriors who come along later. (That last part should also be part of our ethic, I believe.)

Same for the mages. If we have 4, all four can talk it out. No one knows who is better suited to take the lead than the players themselves within their own classes.

What do you all think? Personally, I'd like to see these decisions go forward before a raid is scheduled for next week, but Pen and I will work this out together.

Updated Spreasheet and I hope this is the link that is public. I suck, but I'm organized!;)
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!