Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
tigo will be there to either continue tuesdays raidlock or for fresh one.
Quote:tigo will be there to either continue tuesdays raidlock or for fresh one.
You are locked to Tuesday's raid, so it's that raidlock or nothing, as a new one is not an option for characters that are locked.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Tori is available, and I can even stay late cause I don't work Saturday for once:)

Dhen available.

Tigo - i know i said i was available, but something has come up to prevent me from attending.

EDIT: Because I have to fix someone elses screw up with work, I am not likely going to be able to attend. Great way to start a morning, fixing other people's !@#$!

I will keep this post updated as I know more. Feel free to not include me if needed.

EDIT: Now I'm in.. I just finished everything. I'm good for tonight. If I could only get to KC. Plane is delayed like 45 mins. I will be fine though (cross-fingers).
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Ok, late roster. Yeah, I suck.;)

Code:
Fluffy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bunny
Durambar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Geldauran
Shamadros&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tiga
Dunar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Torenia
Saryn&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mogoraindyn
Moors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Xarhud
Conc&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;VinnieJones
Felonius&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kaydoll
Keshoga&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yuri
Dhen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Octord
Stillgodza&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Marntruehorn

Edit: Stillgodza to the rescue!
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Ok, late roster. Yeah, I suck.;)

Code:
Fluffy&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Bunny
Durambar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Geldauran
Dunar&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Torenia
Saryn&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Mogoraindyn
Moors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Xarhud
Conc&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;VinnieJones
Felonius&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Kaydoll
Keshoga&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Yuri
Dhen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Octord
Stillgodza&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Marntruehorn

Edit: Stillgodza to the rescue!

I don't want to stir the pot or confuse the issue, but what became of Mist and Fazuul? Both posted in the tuesday signup thread that they were available both Tuesday and Friday (Voiceman said he hoped to be anyway - maybe that changed). Perhaps they thought they didn't need to post again? Or maybe just forgot to? I know Mist was in the roster for Tuesday but got bumped because he got delayed.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:I don't want to stir the pot or confuse the issue, but what became of Mist and Fazuul? Both posted in the tuesday signup thread that they were available both Tuesday and Friday (Voiceman said he hoped to be anyway - maybe that changed). Perhaps they thought they didn't need to post again? Or maybe just forgot to? I know Mist was in the roster for Tuesday but got bumped because he got delayed.
They haven't signed up here though. I was wondering the same thing when I made this roster.
Intolerant monkey.
When I signed up for Tuesdays run, I had said I was available for FRiday, and then for some reason didn't bother to check back, but Fazuul expects to be there. Things are crazy at work, so I may be a bit distracted, but I expect to be there.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Quote:When I signed up for Tuesdays run, I had said I was available for FRiday, and then for some reason didn't bother to check back, but Fazuul expects to be there. Things are crazy at work, so I may be a bit distracted, but I expect to be there.
Woot!

Ok, new roster. If Mist replies, expect to see this change again. =)

Code:
Fazuul&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Xarhud

Moors is bottom of the queue and we've actually got enough tanking, healing and dispelling to have him sit. Neat. :) The pally everyone loves has to sit. ;)
Intolerant monkey.
Fazuul and Sham both in Fluffy? I thought that Bunny was hurting for tanks?
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:Fazuul and Sham both in Fluffy? I thought that Bunny was hurting for tanks?
I got lazy and didn't want to do a whole bunch of "If I move this person, I'll have to move the spouse too". So I did it the lazy way. =P
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Fazuul and Sham both in Fluffy? I thought that Bunny was hurting for tanks?
Actually, *ahem* it's more that Bunny has hurting tanks.

~Frag :lol:
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Available.

Mist
Quote:Available.

Mist
Code:
Fazuul&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Xarhud
Mistique&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Octord

Dhen is next lowest on the queue. Sorry man.
Intolerant monkey.
Replace me, I'm going to be at work late
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.