Lifeblood belt?
I was cruising the web looking to see if there's a decent belt and bracer combo before heroic for a healbot and came across the Lifeblood Belt. There is almost no information on it, but it sure would be nice to have. Anyone know anything about it?

q
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
A quick and dirty search of Thott reveals that it is a tailoring pattern.
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:A quick and dirty search of Thott reveals that it is a tailoring pattern.

It's also listed under Tailoring patterns on WoWhead if you click on the belt to find out about the spell itself:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
It has no real information anywhere, though. Both wowhead and thott list a "N/A" skill level requirement, there are no links to any patterns, no indication of who trains it, etc.

I'm curious, too. It's a lot better than my green L68 BoE, and relatively cheap.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Very obscure. There's no information for drops on any of the three major sites.
Earthen Ring-EU:
Taelas -- 60 Human Protection Warrior; Shaleen -- 52 Human Retribution Paladin; Raethal -- 51 Worgen Guardian Druid; Szar -- 50 Human Fire Mage; Caethan -- 60 Human Blood Death Knight; Danee -- 41 Human Outlaw Rogue; Ainsleigh -- 52 Dark Iron Dwarf Fury Warrior; Mihena -- 44 Void Elf Affliction Warlock; Chiyan -- 41 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk; Threkk -- 40 Orc Fury Warrior; Alliera -- 41 Night Elf Havoc Demon Hunter;
Darkmoon Faire-EU:
Sieon -- 45 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin; Kuaryo -- 51 Pandaren Brewmaster Monk
Quote:Very obscure. There's no information for drops on any of the three major sites.

It'll turn out to be Wirt's fifth appendix.

take care
Tarabulus
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.
Sounds like an item that got stuck halfway between beta and live to me.

That, or it drops in the cow level somewhere. ;-)
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Did some poking around. A quick search for "Lifeblood" on Thott yielded the following:

http://www.thottbott.com/?s=lifeblood

It looks as though there was going to be a whole set of these Lifeblood items - Belt, Bracers, and Leggings, anyway. But, like Watto, I'm guessing they got lost between Beta and Live.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Really a huge bummer if they did indeed get lost and it looks like they did. There just isn't much in the way of belt/bracers for healbot priests pre-heroic. I'm still using Zandalar set for those two pieces.
[Image: 398611nxqZf.png]
[Image: 398692clWcy.png]

-=Terenas=-
Saryn - 70 priestess
Tacita - 70 mage

-=Stormrage=-
Bellona - 60 Human Warlock
Raylyn - 21 Human Pries
Aesa - 60 Human Mage
Kirra - 39 Human Warrior
Kalb - 32 Dwarven Priest

-=Tichondrius=-
Zheelu - 52 Troll Rogue
Honestly, I don't see it coming back. Comparing it with a few of the other belts available, it's on the same level as Cord of Sanctification off of Epoch Hunter in Heroic OH, or Cincture of Will off of Terestian Illhoof in Karazhan.

The epics are better, but in comparing the requirements of each (heroic OH and Illhoof aren't easy to do, but you can AH the mats for that belt for well under 200g), I don't see it being added. Or, if it is, the mats required will skyrocket (Primal Nether, requiring a Heroic anyway!)
Quote:(Primal Nether, requiring a Heroic anyway!)
Minor nit: You can get primal nethers in non-heroic dungeons. It's just not a guaranteed one.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Quote:Minor nit: You can get primal nethers in non-heroic dungeons. It's just not a guaranteed one.:)

It's about 5-7% chance non-heroic. 20 runs ...