[Terenas] -- Tuesday Karazhan 24th
That's no fun! Get better and best wishes!
Dhen or Yless available.
Quote:Sorry to post so late, had to take Frag into the ER yesterday, he had an appendectomy. He's in a lot of pain atm, but recovering well. Needless to say, we won't be available tonight but hope to be on for Friday. Have a great raid, guys!:)

-Tori

Ouch! That can be very painful. At least it was caught before it exploded. Take care guys.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Quote:Sorry to post so late, had to take Frag into the ER yesterday, he had an appendectomy. He's in a lot of pain atm, but recovering well. Needless to say, we won't be available tonight but hope to be on for Friday. Have a great raid, guys!:)

-Tori

Aye pass along my wishes for a speedy recovery for him as well.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:This has one additional healer than we're used to. Healers may need to do add some DPS in places, we'll see how it goes. With some extra healers we may be moving around Moors role (a little more tanking) and Sham's role too (a little more DPS).

I have been working on my tanking gear, Im still about 10% short of the ideal defensive stats. As long as I have 30pts in Holy I will always be about 5% short (no Parry talent). I assumed that on mobs less than lvl 73 I wouldnt be taking any Crushing Blows and my defenses should mitigate most damage. But it seems that I am still taking too much damage.

There is an issue, that will be fixed next patch, which is causing all insta-cast spells to act as if they had a cast time. That causes my shield to be put away and increases damage taken. This includes Judgments and Holy Shield, both which I need to cast repeatedly while tanking. Maybe this fix will help.

I do want to be an effective tank and I dont just mean the novel aoe trash show. But I still need some gear upgrades. Currently I dont feel I am an effective tank or healer and not sure if I can be either with my current spec. The planned changes for the Paladin in the upcoming patch are going to affect my hybrid build a lot.

Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Here is what I decided on. Didn't want to change things too drastically from first post of the roster, but wanted to get Tigo in since it's been 2 weeks for him. I also thought 3 mages in one lock my be excessive, though with Still available, maybe not as bad as I thought?

Code:
* Tigo        MT
* Dunar       H
* Conc       DPS
* Saryn       H
* Mist       DPS
* Sham        MT
  Yuri     Needed for Fri balance
* Frost      DPS
* Dhen       DPS
  Fazuul   Needed for Fri balance
* Necrali     H
  Mogo     Needed for Fri balance
* Moors      H/T
  J-beef   Queue position
  Durambar Queue position
  Marn     Queue position

Yuri I left off because of 3 mages in one raidlock. RLs is this locking too much CC into a single raidlock? 2 shackles, 2 kiters, a trap + a turn undead? Maybe I should go with 3 mages (and queue position) with Yuri instead of Dhen...

The late adds made the roster a tougher call than the original. Curse multiple raidlock managament.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I have to sincerely apologize to Dhen. I didn't have an actual queue sync and Durambar brought my mistake to my attention. I had assumed he saw a kill Friday and was suicided, but I was incorrect, he was late fill and not suicided. I dropped Dhen as DPS and moved Sham to a DPS role.

Code:
* Tigo        MT
* Durambar  MT
* Dunar       H
* Conc       DPS
* Saryn       H
* Mist       DPS
* Sham        DPS
  Yuri     Needed for Fri balance
* Frost      DPS
Dhen       Queue position
  Fazuul   Needed for Fri balance
* Necrali     H
  Mogo     Needed for Fri balance
* Moors      H/T
  J-beef   Queue position
  Marn     Queue position

Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.