SR - 4/20 Maraudon or Zul'Farrak - 9pm ST
Virgo, my level 47 Shaman, is running a little low on useful things to do at the moment. I should probably go to Searing Gorge but I have to clean up a lot of Elite/Dungeon quests (most of the Elite ones will be be easily soloable though) first. So I'm pretty much ready for Maraudon and Zul'Farrak. I hope so, anyway.

Sabra recommended that I start a thread to get a group together, so I've decided to do that. It's a little tough because I'm not *really* in a situation to finalize stuff and schedule around this game, but hopefully the time isn't too bad for people (in particular, myself haha). Also I don't really have in mind which of the two dungeons I'd rather do, so if people who are signing up have a preference, I'd like to hear it.:)
I know that Leahvered - lv 44 Human Warlock - could do ZF, so, I will make her available to you for sacrifice. I also have Yael, Dwarf Priestess, but she is young for either. Certainly not Maraudon. She is also Shadow spec, but I could change that with a little notice, now that we have some toons for her to heal.

My only concern is that I have committed to Bun-Bun for the SM Library run at 8 PM on Friday and - because I am OLD - 9 PM is a bit late to start and instance. Any chance of a weekend for this, Virgo?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I know that Leahvered - lv 44 Human Warlock - could do ZF, so, I will make her available to you for sacrifice. I also have Yael, Dwarf Priestess, but she is young for either. Certainly not Maraudon. She is also Shadow spec, but I could change that with a little notice, now that we have some toons for her to heal.

My only concern is that I have committed to Bun-Bun for the SM Library run at 8 PM on Friday and - because I am OLD - 9 PM is a bit late to start and instance. Any chance of a weekend for this, Virgo?
That doesn't sound unreasonable. As I mentioned before though, scheduling is a little difficult, the reason for this being that I'm a high school student who lives two time zones away. =/ 9p server is a little after I often finish dinner, heh.

Saturday for me is either all open or all closed, and I don't know which. >_< So tentatively this is postponed to Sunday afternoon. I don't think I'll overleveled by then anyway, especially because I have some alts in need of love too. ;)

edit: lol no way...I can't edit the topic title?:(
Quote:That doesn't sound unreasonable. As I mentioned before though, scheduling is a little difficult, the reason for this being that I'm a high school student who lives two time zones away. =/ 9p server is a little after I often finish dinner, heh.

Saturday for me is either all open or all closed, and I don't know which. >_< So tentatively this is postponed to Sunday afternoon. I don't think I'll overleveled by then anyway, especially because I have some alts in need of love too. ;)

edit: lol no way...I can't edit the topic title?:(

Sunday afternoon can work for me, Virgo. I'll haul LV down there.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!