[Terenas] Karazhan - Friday 13 April

Yuri got locked on Tuesday (and to Ony too :P). If we get a healer to continue the lock great, if not no big deal. I really want to make sure we get two raid locks per week to keep people gearing. And yes the drops have been pretty poor so far but the tables do have good stuff on them. Its just a matter of time for the right people to be in the right raid when the right items drop. It will happen for us.

Well, I'll be on at raid start time and we will see how it goes. I have lots of farming to do for some crafted items so the time isn't a waste (arcane/fire here I come and I hate you Blizzard for screwing me out of my arcane/frost build).

Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Kaydoll can be there 6:30-12 ST
Octord can attend from 7pm-11pm and would prefer a new raid lock.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Bump.

If we don't have another main healer available to replace Dunar, right now it looks like continuing the Tuesday raid lock is not going to happen. Even that assumes that Torenia is available. EDIT: Dunar is available, making this much easier to make happen.

Available (locked to Tuesday's raid) -- Total = 6:
Durambar
Yuri
Fragit
Xarhud
Dunar
Marntruehorn

Available (NOT locked) -- Total = 15:
Necrali
Mogoraindyn
Fazuul
Mistique
Moors
Stillgodza
Keshoga
Geldauran
Shamadros
Vinniejones
Karacus
Kaydoll
Octord
Felonius
Dhen

NOT Available -- Total = 4
Conc
Tigo
Shim (available late for replacing, locked)
Molfsoraki

Unknown Availability who normally raid -- Total = 3 ?
Torenia (locked)
Frostburn/Dawnstrider
Wimpy
????

edit: Updated for Dunar's availability
edit: Updated for Marn's and Dhen's availability
My plans for this friday have been changed due to the snow storm. I will be available to continue the tuesday raid lock.

D

Updated my post with this information.
Quote:Updated my post with this information.

Umm I posted the sign-up thread I kind of assumed that meant I was available, though with how I work I can understand why you didn't want to assume that and appreciate that fact. Yes I'm available.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Updated. I figured, but didn't want to assume;)
edit: WTH? I was trying to edit not reply. Ignore (or delete for me, Mav;)

Dhen will be there if needed.
I would say if we don't have two full raids please give priority to others. I haven't spent that much time with the lady this week and can see her tomorrow. However, she could only stay to 9 anyway due to work so if we have two and you need a body I'll be there.
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
Bad news. Had a storm Wednesday night and the only thing I can't plug into the two powerstrips downstairs is the modem plug (we only have a total of 3 outlets and the plug just doesn't play nice with the strips) and the modem is fried, it's going to be a couple days until we're back online. So exnay Fragit/Tiga & Torenia for this weekends runs. We'll see you guys next week,

Sorry,
~FragB)

Edit: Bought a new modem (and master powerstrip!), screw waiting for the internet company to send another crappy one. Everything is still a go for tonight then.

Tori is avaiable.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Just a note to folks, I will get a roster up in an hour or two. Just with various I can make it, I can't make, I can make it again I've run through about 5 different rosters to try and make both raid locks successful.

I just caught Frag's edit and I'll adjust for that and get things posted and if things change then we'll deal with it at invite time (7:45 server is invite time). :)
---
Rosters here as well as in the opening post there are a few notes to go with them.

The number before the name is current position in the attendance queue. Still doesn't have one because we haven't had a chance to roll him in. (L) indicates that toon is already raid locked.

Code:
Fluffy (new lock)&nbsp;&nbsp; Bunny (old Lock)
Tanks&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Tanks
8. Geld&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 6. Sham
9. Fazuul&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 20. Durambar (L)

Healers&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Healers
11. Mogo&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;23. Torenia (L)
10. Necrali&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 24. Dunar (L)

Heal/&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Heal/
12. Moors&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 25. Xarhud (L)

DPS&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; DPS
Stillgodza&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;13. Kaydoll
15. Felonius&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;2. Mist&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
3. Dhen &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;19. Marn (L)*
4. Octord&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 21. Yuri (L)
5. Keshoga&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;26. Fragit (L)*&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;

* Vinnie and Karacus will roll into the queue before the run. Depending on what they roll they will likely bump Fragit and/or Marn from Bunny (Yuri is lower than Marn on the list but we would like to keep a mage and while Vinnie can fill the Heal/DPS roll as well keeping a priest for fort and dispells is very desirable as well). If Vinnie and Karacus are both fine with sitting this week and just rolling in and then being in the queue for next week we'll leave these rosters as is.
---
And Fluffy got Attumen, Moroes and Maiden down with a fair number of folks never seeing maiden before. Three shaman and a pally FTW! =)
Intolerant monkey.