[Terenas] Karazhan - Friday 13 April
Sorry we were slow on getting this sign-up thread up.

We'll be going back in on Friday as normal. Sign-up if you can go. Hopefully we can continue the raid lock that will start on Tuesday and get a second raid lock up and running since we've managed to run 2 locks the last 2 Fridays. If we don't get enough folks, the priority will be on starting a new and successful raid lock to make sure folks can get in and because of the attendance queue folks who didn't raid Tuesday will end up with preference for any of the raid locks on Friday.

So for this one, I'll know if you were on the Tuesday run. So assuming that we will have 2 runs going, if you didn't go on Tuesday let me know if you have any preference about the fresh instance or joining in on the existing raid locks in the partially cleared instance.

If you understand what I just said above you don't need to read anything else. If you didn't I'll try to make it a little clearer. Lets say these are folks that go on Tuesday

Torenia
Dunar
Moors
Durambar
Sham
Shiki
Marn
Yuri
Conc
Frag

And let's say that all of them can go on Friday and that 12 other people can go on Friday as well. That means there will be one raid of 10 of the people who didn't go and then 8 people that went on Tuesday along with the other 2 that hadn't raided this week will continue the run from Tuesday. The attendance queue will determine who of the people that went on Tuesday sit.

Edit: Rosters here and I'll put them in a reply to bump the thread as well.

The number before the name is current position in the attendance queue. Still doesn't have one because we haven't had a chance to roll him in. (L) indicates that toon is already raid locked.

* Vinnie and Karacus will roll into the queue before the run. Depending on what they roll they will likely bump Fragit and/or Marn from Bunny (Yuri is lower than Marn on the list but we would like to keep a mage and while Vinnie can fill the Heal/DPS roll as well keeping a priest for fort and dispells is very desirable as well). If Vinnie and Karacus are both fine with sitting this week and just rolling in and then being in the queue for next week we'll leave these rosters as is.

Code:
Fluffy (new lock)   Bunny (old Lock)
Tanks               Tanks
8. Geld             6. Sham
9. Fazuul           20. Durambar (L)

Healers             Healers
11. Mogo            23. Torenia (L)
10. Necrali         24. Dunar (L)

Heal/               Heal/
12. Moors           25. Xarhud (L)

DPS                 DPS
Stillgodza          13. Kaydoll
15. Felonius        2. Mist    
3. Dhen             19. Marn (L)*
4. Octord           21. Yuri (L)
5. Keshoga          26. Fragit (L)*      
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
If on Friday there's a continuation of the Tuesday run (which there won't because we'll one-shot it ~_^), I'll be available when I get home around 10:30ST for any DPS who needs to leave early. Same as ever.

PS: I hate my work schedule. >.<
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts
I'm available this week.

Mist
Moors is available. Either a continuation or a new raid is fine with me.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
I should be available.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
I'll be available but probably can't stay much past 10ST so an earlier raid time would be preferable. Or I could swap out for Shiki.
I should be available also.
[Image: sig-596799.jpg]
Quote:I should be available also.

Keshoga available.
--Mav
I'll be there. If I'm not on Tuesday, I'm pretty much guaranteed to be needed on a new raid lock but either way would actually be fine with me.
Fazuul should be there Friday.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
I'll be there. Even if I don't end up on Tuesday's raid I think I'd actually prefer to go with that lock if they need slots filled.
ERAU QSSI DLRO WEHT
I am not going to be able to go Friday, and the Tuesday roster is changing quickly.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I know I'm freshy back in guild so I don't want to take up anybodys spot. However, if you do need a body to fill a dps spot I can certainly be there. I've seen most of the first bosses in there so I'll go for either a fresh or a lockout.:D
Currently a PoE junkie. Wheeeeee
I will NOT be available this friday. Have fun everyone.

Won't be availible, working 4-11 EST
"You can build a perfect machine out of imperfect parts."
-Urza

He's an old-fashioned Amish cyborg with no name. She's a virginal nymphomaniac fairy princess married to the Mob. Together, they fight crime!

The Blizzcon Class Discussion:
Crowd: "Our qq's will blot out the sun"
Warlocks: "Then we will pewpew in the shade"
Same thing that Vinnie said goes for me I would love to come but being fresh back in the guild I dont have a problem with not making a list but if you need some dps/hunter traps I will be avaiilable from about 6:30pm server till around 10:30-11:30pm server time
Geldauran is ready to go for Friday, as is Jesana, if we really need a healer to make a 2nd group work.
Oh, uh, Mogo hasn't signed up yet apparently. Yeah, she can be there.:)
Intolerant monkey.
Depending on how Tuesday's raidlock turns out, and what numbers are needed for balance on Friday, Tiga is available.

Cheers,
~Frag
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
Heh. I bet I haven't posted either. Xarhud should be available to continue the Tuesday lock if we get enough.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue