Terenas - Working on raid scheduling
OK so with an eye to figuring out when folks will be most available for things (mostly raiding) I'm collecting data so that scheduling can happen. So what I need to know.

On a day by day basis, when will you be, or when can you be available for a 3 to 4 hour block of time between 5pm and 3am server time. I am not going to post potential times for things right now. I want general information.

I will provide a compiled list (essentially a calendar type post). My eye is for raiding but having this info could be helpful for 5 mans. If you never want to schedule gaming time or your schedule is in too much flux, just mention that.

I've gotten data from bonemage and Vor_lord via a different source and am reposting that here.

Quote:I just had a discussion with Mrs. bonemage on the subject of my schedule (I've been playing more than I'd like to since the expansion came out) and play time. Here's what we agreed as a plan:

Mon: <span style="color:#FFFF33">Sometimes on
Tues: <span style="color:#009900">Scheduled night, available at 8PM realm time
Wed: <span style="color:#CC0000">Should not be on
Thurs: <span style="color:#CC0000">Should not be on
Fri: <span style="color:#009900">Scheduled night, available at 8:30PM realm time
Sat: <span style="color:#FFFF33">Sometimes on
Sun: <span style="color:#FFFF33">Sometimes on

Quote:Wednesdays: Never on
Fridays: Scheduled night
Others: Often on (redeye lover)

I will commit to one night a week regularly -- in the past that has been Fridays and that continues to be the best day for me. But it could potentially be changed. On that one night I am potentially available earlier (i.e. 6:30).

Also (as you know), I am very often on other nights of the week, generally no earlier than 7:30-8:00 without a special arrangement. Special arrangements can be made, but if they are too often then they are no longer special if you take my meaning;)

Just let me know.

You can even have this to copy and paste and fill in. :)

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
Friday:
Saturday:

For me:
Only want to commit to only 2 nights at most. So I'll list times for many nights but it's mostly a pick 2, the other stuff I don't want to commit to but will likely be on.

Sunday: Trying to not play
Monday: Trying to not play
Tuesday: 9p - 1a
Wednesday: 5p - 1a
Thursday: 9p - 1a
Friday: 5p - 3a
Saturday: 5p - 3a
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
When we first started doing lurker only ZG/AQ20 runs it was on sunday nights and it worked extremely well for me. Untill recently sunday night was very highly populated and I'd love to keep that as a raid night since my wife has already let me commit to that night. That being said. I have discussed things with my wife and here is my schedule.

Sunday: Commit starting at 8 ST
Monday: Soft
Tuesday: Soft
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Soft
Friday: Commit starting at 8:30 ST
Saturday: Off

That makes 2 commit nights a week, 2 off nights a week and 3 soft nights that I may or may not be on depending on the wife's mood.

Currently

Sunday: Usually ~8pm until late
Monday: Almost never
Tuesday: Usually ~8pm until late
Wednesday: Almost never
Thursday: Almost never
Friday: Usually ~8pm until late
Saturday: Almost never

late varies, but I'm usually on until at least 2am, sometimes 4 or 5.

For now I can commit to any two to three days per week as long as they aren't consecutive. The exact days are something I can negotiate. Start time isn't terribly negotiable, 8pm is about the earliest I can commit to and actually prefer a little later so I don't feel rushed.

There is a baby Conc on the way, so all this is subject to change in the early September timeframe.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
I was generally available for 3 nights of raiding before. I am fairly flexible most nights as long as I have planned ahead for it. My preferences would be no raids on Tuesday, Thursday and no weekends if possible. Basically, that was the old Keepers raid nights and it worked out well for me.

Mon: <span style="color:#33CC00">5pm on
Tues: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Trying to not play
Wed: <span style="color:#33CC00">5pm on
Thurs: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Trying to not play
Fri: <span style="color:#33CC00">5pm on
Sat: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Trying to not play
Sun: <span style="color:#FFFF00">Trying to not play

<span style="color:#FFFF00">Trying to not play means it could be a regular raid night if its planned ahead and its not more than 3 times a week.
Moors ~ Blood Knight, Terenas
Sinomin ~ Rogue, Terenas

I stab!
Sunday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> afternoons
Monday: <span style="color:#FF0000"> Try not to play
Tuesday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> 7-10
Wednesday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> 7-10
Thursday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> 7-10
Friday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> 7-???
Saturday: <span style="color:#33FF33"> all day

I'm pretty flexible. Normally I start at 7ST but can push it to 6ST if I need to (have to get up earlier for work). I can also stay up later but not all the time (ie. if Weds is a scheduled event, I can stay up to 2am but then might not play Thurs at all). Time after 10ST is time for me to do my chores around the house so I can trade it off.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
Sunday: Sometimes, 7:30 - 11:00
Monday: Sometimes, but only on for about an hour 7:30 - 9:00
Tuesday: Sometimes, but only on for about an hour 7:30 - 9:00
Wednesday: Sometimes, but only on for about an hour 7:30 - 9:00
Thursday: Sometimes, but only on for about an hour 7:30 - 9:00
Friday: 7:30 - 11:00
Saturday: Sometimes, but only on for about an hour 7:30 - 9:00

The only day that I can commit to is Friday. The other days I may or may not be on and usually only for a short amount of time.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
I'm still working on leveling up my pally (level 37.5 and rising) but I thought I would post this because I like to be included. :) Times listed are in Pacific time (Mountain time)

Sunday: Can be available whenever but have been having SR runs at 4:30-8:30 (5:30-9:30)
Monday: Have been having SR runs at 4:30-8:30 (5:30-9:30), but usually available 8:30-10:00 (9:30-11:00)
Tuesday: Available 5:30-10:00 (6:30-11:00)
Wednesday: Available 5:30-10:00 (6:30-11:00)
Thursday: Have been having SR runs at 4:30-8:30 (5:30-9:30), but usually available 8:30-10:00 (9:30-11:00)
Friday: Available 5:30-10:00 (6:30-11:00)
Saturday: Can be available whenever

Obviously, my real life schedule often interferes with my playing time, but these are the times when I would generally be available for planned things during these periods. To fit things in with my current SR play schedule, the best time for Terenas runs would generally be Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday or during the weekend. But things can change, so if things conflict I'll just have to look at how to best deal with it. :)
-TheDragoon
--Mav

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday: Soft, but no earlier than 8:15-8:30
Thursday:
Friday: Scheduled night, 7:00-1:00 (need a break at about 8:00 for tiny-person-stories)
Saturday: Off

The other nights are somewhat negotiable. I can schedule one night a week to start earlier, and in the past Friday has been the best night for that. I think I can commit to one other night, starting later (8:00 or a little later). Beyond that, I can't commit to anything at all. Tuesdays could be a problem, as Jaka has a one-a-month get together on Tuesday night, so on those nights I wouldn't be available until after 8. Wednesdays are another day that she has something going on (every week unless she skips it) so I can't get on earlier, but since she's out, I can usually get on after the small one is asleep.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
This is for Frag only, but atm I'm not sure of my class schedule next quarter thus schedule away w/o me in mind and I'll do whatever I have to, to make the raid.

Cheers.
Hardcore Diablo 1/2/3/4 & Retail/Classic WoW adventurer.
DP.

I'm definitely a two-faction player now, so here's my plan:

Two blocks in the week:

Sun-Tues, Thurs-Saturday, and Wednesday for whatever I damned well please. Depending on how things set up, I intend to play Horde one block, Alliance the other block, when I play. If I sign up for something, I'll be there.

That's about all the info I have at the moment.

Please remember I'm not on SR anymore, so their raid schedule has no bearing on my time now.
--Mav
Did someone hit reply to my post and not the general reply for the thread? Hmmmm. :D
My times are generaly standard these day, i CAN be on at 6pm but 8pm works better with the wife so

Sunday: 8pm-12 or 12:30 then usually 3am - 8am
Monday: " " " " "
Tuesday: " " " " "
Wednesday: " " " " "
Thursday: " " " " "
Friday: " " " " "
Saturday: " " " " "

Mist
I'm on EST so unless a weeknight run is fairly early server time (pre-7:00), I probably won't be able to make it. Saturday & Sunday afternoons/evenings might work out but scheduling may be preempted by kid duty.:)

Friday evenings are most likely the only reliable time I could be available.
<span style="color:#33CC00">S: Available
<span style="color:#FFCC00">M: \
T: |
W:} Available after 10:30pm ST, can get on earlier with some notice.
T: /
<span style="color:#CC6600">F: Available only after 10:30pm ST
<span style="color:#33CC00">S: Available
Terenas (pst !enchant <keywords> or !craft <keywords> to any of my characters)
Shimoyake 375 SW Tailor / 375 Enchanter (Exalted w/ Scryer, CE, Sha'tar, Thrallmar, LC, VE; Revered w/ KoT)
[Image: 551160rumOC.png]
Shikigami 375 SW Tailor / 375 Skinner (Honored w/ Aldor)
[Image: 551176xgSAM.png]
Kosokoso 375 Alchemist / 375 Herbalist (Revered with CE)
[Image: 551190IuloU.png]
et alts