SR - Old Hillbrad
Sabramage will be conducting tours of this notable area. Come see the Leather-sporting Orc get Hykim killed. It's a tradition.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Coming with Taunshu for yet another attempt.
Quote:Sabramage will be conducting tours of this notable area. Come see the Leather-sporting Orc get Hykim killed. It's a tradition.

I'll bring Mio. Just need rep, so if someone else wants to take my spot, no biggie.
I'd love to bring Dazkara (who is trying to get to exalted with KoT :wacko:) to heal, though I can also bring any of the others should you so need their assistance (say, Bakaar for tanking).
Quote:I'd love to bring Dazkara (who is trying to get to exalted with KoT :wacko:) to heal, though I can also bring any of the others should you so need their assistance (say, Bakaar for tanking).

What class is Dazkara, Garek?

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:What class is Dazkara, Garek?

Priesty-priest. Discipline/Holy.
Quote:Priesty-priest. Discipline/Holy.

:: bows low ::

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:Sabramage will be conducting tours of this notable area. Come see the Leather-sporting Orc get Hykim killed. It's a tradition.

Well I was gonna try and get a Mech run goin that evening, but if you need a rogue (Whose now full PvE specced /flex) Ill go with ya. I need Mantle of Perenolde off the last boss I believe!!

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raiderâ„¢ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
So we are as usual - missing a tank, which makes this iffy, but:

Dazkara
Miod
Sabramage
Taunshu
Zynli

Two hunters - two pet tanks

One Rogue - One Mage - Decent CC

Doable???

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:So we are as usual - missing a tank, which makes this iffy, but:

Dazkara
Miod
Sabramage
Taunshu
Zynli

Doable???

Always worth a shot! Marneus will be there! (someone remind me to switch my pet tonight)

Dazkara
Miod
Sabramage
Taunshu
Zynli

Doable???

If even one of the hunters is beast spec it's very doable. Most of that instance is humanoid/beast so you can CC 4 targets if you need as well. :) The beast hunter may need to stack stamina gear to make sure the pet has enough HP for the healer to cover the crits and stuff. I haven't actually fully pet tanked this one yet, but I have pet tanked, Sethekk Halls, Black Morass through the 2nd boss, Shadow Labs, Shattered Halls up to the gladiator pits (we had to stop to help out a keying run) but I have pet tanked the Ogre boss in there as well (and a pet actually has an easier time having aggro most of the time in there because of the way pets generate aggro and the way he does some aggro drops). Oh I pet tanked Blood Furnace as well. All of those were done with a single healer too. Sometimes a druid, sometimes a shaman, sometimes a priest. It's easiest with a priest simply because the pet gets to "double dip" on the fort buff and the bigger HP pool makes things easier.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:Always worth a shot! Marneus will be there! (someone remind me to switch my pet tonight)

Agreed that it will need to have that shot taken.

As to GG's post, while Taunshu is BM speced, I have had rather poor luck at getting much gear better than what I first walked into Outland with. So I will have to check around to see if there is enough Stamina increase to make breaking the 5 piece Geatstalker bonus worth it (no that, that particular bonus is overly critical here).

Dazkara
Miod
Sabramage
Taunshu
Zynli

Doable???

I think so. Two forms of CC (one useable in combat and for regen purposes as long as you need), two hunters with traps and two tanks plus the big guy himself. I've seen from experience that Mio is awesome at keeping something trapped and CC'd for as long as necessary so you guys should be gold. Wish I could be there.:(
Quote:I think so. Two forms of CC (one useable in combat and for regen purposes as long as you need), two hunters with traps and two tanks plus the big guy himself. I've seen from experience that Mio is awesome at keeping something trapped and CC'd for as long as necessary so you guys should be gold. Wish I could be there.:(

I had a blast keeping that add frozen on Moroes last night.:D Coulda squeezed one more freeze out of it too, but we were ready to kill him by that point.
Well Taunshu is sort of a walking deep freeze, so this should be quirky and fun. With solid healing, I have total faith in Orion. Marneus tanked the pants off a bunch of BRD for us once, so it will be well worth having his ass in my face every time I sit down to drink.

Miod! Don't forget to bring the bear.

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!