Hey
Hey all!!

Well, finally hit level 68 last night:) it has been slow-going, but with work, a new baby:) and me and my son (Pen) getting sick - and passing it back and forth:( yuck! Time to play has been a bit difficult!

Anyway, now getting close to the max mark, again, and finally catching up to some of you in level:) I was wondering if my son and I can post approximate times - usually evenings - that we could possibly raid (instance) if there might be some interest in either getting rep increased, and perhaps joining us... I am sure that this sounds funny, and perhaps, even a little stupid, but... gaming is gaming, and I, for one, really wanna hit some instances, and be there with u all, but time... need 36 hours in a day... Also, any particular advice, from lessons learned about Rep would be greatly appreciated... a snapshot of our current rep is here:
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#charac...e&n=Shadowmagix
and, my son's
http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/?#charac...rage&n=Detector

Pen has not done that much questing lately, since tBC, he "hates" it... but LOVES to raid/instance:)

Thanks....:)
-Magix
Drexler: {P}Tank / {S}Ret-A-Din
Nightmagix: DK: DPS / Tank
NatureMagix: Elemental / Healer

Nightshiftr: Boomkin / Healer
Sharpeyez: {Human} Hunter
ShadowMagix: Warlock: DPS / Leveling
The best thing to do would be to decide what rep you want to work on, then post a time and location you would like to set up a group. People could then sign up to help out, if available, or even let you know if there is something conflicting with the time such as a larger raid. As to deciding which reputation to work on, you can find a lot of information on factions and what each one gets you through the links on wowwiki and their faction page.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
A good first goal is to get Revered with the 5 main instance factions: Honor Hold, Sha'tar, Cenarion Expedition, Lower City, and Keepers of Time. Revered lets you purchase a key that opens the instances to heroic (much, much harder) difficulty.

You need to run pretty much every level 70 instance multiple times to do so, so I don't think there's any specific instance you should shoot for.
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Nynaeve <span style="color:#33CC00">70 Draenei Priest <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Riselar <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Night Elf Druid <Emeritus>, Stormrage
<span style="color:#33FFFF">Dynatos <span style="color:#33CC00">60 Dwarf Warrior <Emeritus>, Stormrage
Hey, Don. Glad to know that you and Pen are feeling better. That's great. I know that Ruvanal has some very specific ideas about gearing through instances, and I'm hopeful that when the kids leave and I'm at liberty we can start up again in earnest. (Friday night, after date night.) Meanwhile, if you can catch Ruv in game, ask him about his thoughts. They're good.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!