Blood Furnace
I've finished all the quests in HFP, and most of them in Zangarmarsh so I figure its well past time time to try out an instance. Is there anyone interested in showing me around the Ramparts and Bloodfurnace?

I was thinking to set aside the block on Saturday, March 31st from 3pm to 6pm Stormrage server time.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Retn00b Sharanna would like to go along. When were you thinking of going?
Quote:I've finished all the quests in HFP, and most of them in Zangarmarsh so I figure its well past time time to try out an instance. Is there anyone interested in showing me around the Ramparts and Bloodfurnace?

I was thinking to set aside the block on Saturday, March 31st from 3pm to 6pm Stormrage server time.
Kan! I can help out with that with either Eth or Aleri. Good to see you back. :)
Intolerant monkey.
I have Andar, Littledude and Myrrian all needing to finsh stuff there. So I should be able to help in one form or another.
Anybody in my stable is good to go. Rath or Odayla would be closest to level-appropriate.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Just a reminder: If you don't mind having a 70 along, Lochnar will gladly run with Lurkers if you are looking to fill a party. The only real exception would be if I am already in, or booked for, another run. Oops, one caveat. Depending on time of day, certain meds may require a mid-run bio so gauge how go go go you feel. (Geez! Who would ever want him along? So many conditions! I guess, if nobody else - at all - is available...;))
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:I was thinking to set aside the block on Saturday, March 31st from 3pm to 6pm Stormrage server time.

I can make that time most likely. Would prefer not having to main heal or tank it though. >.>
Quote:I've finished all the quests in HFP, and most of them in Zangarmarsh so I figure its well past time time to try out an instance. Is there anyone interested in showing me around the Ramparts and Bloodfurnace?

I'd be interested on either Orisella or Lissanna for more rep with HH. Only issue is the time might coincide with Gruul run and what happens there (right now looking really light on healers).
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Balador, Gnolack, or Taranna should be able to help with this.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.

Great sign ups!

Sabraelf would come along, my alledged hunter, and so would Dayan, of course.

If you need crowd control, there's always Lamage, and I promise to keep it level appropriate.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!