Stormrage: Mechanar
Word. Im lookin to try to get a Mechanar run (Or more, if done in rapid succession) in this Weekend. Ive ran it about 8 times now and Ive only seen the Abacus off of the last boss once (And I lost the roll =( ) I really would like to grab this trinket to add another triggered haste effect to my repetoire. Im looking to hit it Late Friday night (11pmish - Though this would limit it to 1-2 runs possible) Or Saturday at around 5:30 or later (I have work in the morning) Or even better, Sunday - anytime (Day off)

So to recap for those who hate walls of text:

Mechanar anyone? I would love to grab my Trinket. Friday 11pm+, Saturday 5:30+, Sunday anytime =D Any takers!?

-Zyn
Proud Co-Founder of the Widely Accepted and Raider™ Approved "FIPIA Strategy"

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:Mechanar anyone? I would love to grab my Trinket. Friday 11pm+, Saturday 5:30+, Sunday anytime =D Any takers!?
-Zyn

If I'm on I'm in.

Edit: I added Stormrage to your title.
Lochnar needs Mechanar so count him in. I'm on pretty much any of those times so that should work.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Quote:If I'm on I'm in.

Edit: I added Stormrage to your title.

Well lets aim for Sunday guys, 10am or later should be fine for me (I.E. Anytime) and if we can get everyone together on Saturday night we can make a run at something else (BM for KZ) or head into Mech to see what it offers us.

As an aside, as much as I enjoy the tanks Ive run with as of late (Especially Holyrain, Hattori and Bakaar) I cant WAIT to have Tal tanking for me....I can really just let loose and see what type of DPS I can muster. Should be awesome. See you guys this weekend.

-Zyn

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Late night is out. If the kids don't come till Sunday then Saturday is fine for me. Happy to help out. If the kids don't come till Sunday, then a couple runs on Sunday morning works too. BUT, I bet they're coming on Saturday.

Good luck, Zyn.

EDIT HERE

Quote:Mechanar anyone? I would love to grab my Trinket. Friday 11pm+, Saturday 5:30+, Sunday anytime

Got the word from the kids and I can definitely make the Saturday early evening runs. They're coming Sunday morning. So count me in if you need a 5th. Loads for CC with Lochnar and me in your wake.
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
If I'm on, I can go if needed.
[Image: 602280dKiCL.png]

Stormrage characters:
Holyrain, NE Bandage-spec Warrior, Level 70
Pannacea, Draenei Priest, Level 21
Meckwell, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Vicero, Human Bank, Level Tiny
Quote:Well lets aim for Sunday guys, 10am or later should be fine for me

I should be on and good for that.

Quote:As an aside, as much as I enjoy the tanks Ive run with as of late (Especially Holyrain, Hattori and Bakaar) I cant WAIT to have Tal tanking for me....I can really just let loose and see what type of DPS I can muster. Should be awesome. See you guys this weekend.

-Zyn
I think you give me too much credit.;)
I would love to bring Liska, as well. The first boss in Mechanar has a cloak I could really, really use and the last boss has one of my set pieces. Plus, I already have the trinket you're looking for so no competition there. :D
-TheDragoon
If I'm around and you need me, I'm in with Bakaar. Still working on that Sha'tar rep, and I was sad when you lost the roll. Be happy to help see you get it this time. Hey, maybe I can even dps if you get Tal to tank.;)

Prot warrior dps ftw!
Quote:If I'm around and you need me, I'm in with Bakaar. Still working on that Sha'tar rep, and I was sad when you lost the roll. Be happy to help see you get it this time. Hey, maybe I can even dps if you get Tal to tank.;)

Prot warrior dps ftw!

Hehe, I DPSed in Arcatraz last night. I had a good laugh at the Broodlord clone, complete with blastwave, and the modified Skeram.
--Mav
Quote:I think you give me too much credit.;)

I dont, its well deserved -- ask around.

-Zyn =D

Zyn's You Tube Channel
Quote:I would love to bring Liska, as well. The first boss in Mechanar has a cloak I could really, really use and the last boss has one of my set pieces. Plus, I already have the trinket you're looking for so no competition there. :D

And there's your ticket, Zynli! EVERYTHING drops for TD!

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:And there's your ticket, Zynli! EVERYTHING drops for TD!

If I'm there it will be pally loot.:)
Quote:If I'm there it will be pally loot.:)

Not if you come on Sharanna.;)

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Quote:I think you give me too much credit.;)

I disagree! :shuriken:

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
11 Friday is pushing my ability to be awake, but I should be around for the weekend times.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Times it looks like I'll be most available:

Friday really late night (I'm playing with Annie on Terenas tonight so whenever she wants to get to bed would be when I free up and might be able to come on a run)
Saturday evening (say 2pm and on, server time)
Sunday whenever
-TheDragoon